LIVE FROM VEGAS, NEVADA!!!!

ScottSharp

November 2014 Comeback Poster of Month
Hi everyone! It has been awhile since your old buddy Scott Sharp was able to check in. I was just able to find the new forum. It looks AMAZING!!

I am LIVE from Vegas for the big Fight tonight between two guys who look GREAT with their shirts off!! I have been working real hard all week to shop around and get my preferred prices on the fight!!!!@@@!1

I have a MAJOR MOVE ON FLOYD MAYWEATHER!! This is as easy as it gets FELLAS!!

MAYWEATHER IS GOING TO POUND THIS GUY INTO SUBMISSION, MUCH LIKE I POUND BACK THE MIKES HARD LEMONADES!!!

Lineshopping is KEY my friends and your buddy Scott got some real NICE numbers!!

My average PRICE in Vegas is -228. That is right, TWO TWENTY-EIGHT!! I was a little late to the party after missing my flight from BLITZBURGH but Scotty knows how to find VALUE and VALUE knows when Scotty is entering the room!!

I was able to get even better prices between my 14 offshore books FELLAS. Average PRICE = -227!!

NOT TOO BAD, EH??

A total of 78 UNITS in VEGAS and 69 UNITS OFFSHORE!! For a grand total, of AA LOT OF UNITS!! And big ones at that!

Scott Sharp average UNIT = 6"-8"

I'll be ordering the fight on PPV live from my HOTEL Room 2NITE!! Anyone that wants to stop over and have a few COCK-TAILS and maybe some MEATBALLS feel free to join me. I am Room # 6901 at the Excalibur!! BYOB!!

TONIGHT will be LEGENDARY. And we have a GREAT fight to watch!!

And always remember, Your not SHARP...

UNLESS...

Back