Live bet

Playoffs only 2 weeks away cant wait
I want to run thru a wall

Im actually insanely excited for the release of the schedule next year

Im going to SJ, LA, ANA, LV

Want to go to Seattle this weekend and watch the Masters on Sunday after Saturday night at the Climate Pledge Arena (lol)

I want to run thru a wall

Im actually insanely excited for the release of the schedule next year

Im going to SJ, LA, ANA, LV

Want to go to Seattle this weekend and watch the Masters on Sunday after Saturday night at the Climate Pledge Arena (lol)
just some incredible matchups, especially in the east

Kings oilers too

just some incredible matchups, especially in the east

Kings oilers too
I was at the bandon high school baseball game, we rattled the visiting pitcher, didn’t cuss, but the umpire said we can’t single out specific players on the opposing team.

Felt great heckling kids 20 years younger than myself.

I was at the bandon high school baseball game, we rattled the visiting pitcher, didn’t cuss, but the umpire said we can’t single out specific players on the opposing team.

Felt great heckling kids 20 years younger than myself.
My cousin goes sent me a video the other day of his schools basketball game vs their rival

The fans in the crowd were absolutely ruthless, had 1 kid close to tears

I enjoyed it too much

He would probably be in discussion for 2nd overall with fantilli, but because hes signed to khl team for 2 more seasons, people think hes gonna drop

Putin and/or khl involved for sure, some talk he was trying to get out like Malkin

Andrei Michkov, the father of top NHL Draft prospect Matvei Michkov, has passed away at the age of 51.

According to the official Russian hockey Twitter, Andrei Michkov’s death came under “unexplained circumstances.” He was reported missing earlier on Tuesday, with an emergency alert saying he was missing as of April 2.

Match TV reported that Andrei Michkov left the home he rented with his son on Sunday night, saying the words, “I’ll be right back.”

A report from Russian outlet IZ.ru said Michkov’s body was found in a pond near Sochi, where his son had spent the second half of the 2022-23 season.

Andrei Michkov, the father of top NHL Draft prospect Matvei Michkov, has passed away at the age of 51.

According to the official Russian hockey Twitter, Andrei Michkov’s death came under “unexplained circumstances.” He was reported missing earlier on Tuesday, with an emergency alert saying he was missing as of April 2.

Match TV reported that Andrei Michkov left the home he rented with his son on Sunday night, saying the words, “I’ll be right back.”

A report from Russian outlet IZ.ru said Michkov’s body was found in a pond near Sochi, where his son had spent the second half of the 2022-23 season.
E4C82797-7B52-4B0F-A02B-86D1EB8CC1B0.jpeg

She’s basically Lana from “Frasier” but she makes me pop like no other. She absolutely sucks as a person.

Back