Little sleepy, guess I am not Kamachi

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Kamachi is a character in Bleach. Loves to fight especially against the strong. Sue me, I like anime
Listing 3 plays none of which I have made yet as I am still waiting on improved lines and info
1. Indiana is playing its fourth home and then away b-b. The first 3 went lose lose. This one they beat the Lakers and we see a change in the script.
Indiana will be playing its second game in four days while the Celtics will be playing 4 in 6.
Surprisingly enough every newspaper I have seen has mentioned the Boston revenge game and Boston has mentioned it. Rumor has it some of the Pacers have heard this as well. Pacers have covered as dogs this season against Detroit, Cleveland, Dallas and Houston on the road. Boston and the Lakers at home.
This team does not have Tinsley, O'Neal or Harrison on it. After the winning shot last night Reggie Miller sent Congratulations.
All along the books especially Pinn have taken a long time moving this line up.
If you go to Covers and look at Celtics after a 10-19 win at home ats you see 0-3. Indiana shows 1-0 away after a win.
Suns 1/3rd ml the rest plus? Maybe 5.5. Range based on if they rest Shaq
Suns in first game of a b-b 18-2 su and 14-6 ats
Suns playing after 2 losses. Last 7 times the Suns have lost consecutive games in the regular season they are 7-0 in the third game su. This goes back past last year.
The Suns problem this year has been due to new system and lack of a second point guard they turn the ball over a lot. Manager is instituting a change of system where Nash has much more control of the ball. Little noticed fact. Nash has only played 1 game in the last 6 days so plenty in the tank.
Over at my Hornets blog they tell me that the Hornets this season and last when they have more than 3 days off are 3-8 su. The Blog is not happy over declines in offensive rebounding and a certain staleness in the Hornets offense plays which they think the whole league has figured out. I have not watched their game but this is what I have read on site.
Guess what it comes down to is the Suns are still crazy and I think largely manufactured this situation to improve their chances tonight but have improved in some areas such as rebounding and getting improved 3 point shooting. \
A glance at the first game between these teams at the beginning of the year shows the Suns leading in rebounding and field goal average but losing on 3's and getting 7 less free throws. The real culprit was 24 turnovers while they were learning the new system that is largely being altered back to a more traditional style.
This play could be wrong. I liked the Hornets last game against Denver. Just have not seen much else that impressed me and think there are too many favorable angles to pass up.
In the Houston game still waiting for info on Clipps line up but. Last year this Houston at home in a game they win after a loss is 7-1-1 ats whole game and played only in the first half is 8-1. The 7-1-1 was very tight with many games that could have swung on a basket so interested a little more in the first half even at 6.5 but want some news on Clipp line up. Might not matter. Last 4 minutes Randolph let Kidd steal the ball twice. Baron with many players available who were hitting took yet another 3 to end the game despite being 0-5 beyond the arc before that shot.
Some interest in Heat first half. Seems Utah is still fairly unhealthy and have been very poor indeed in the first half at home but this is first game at home after a home loss so still thinking.

Just saw 8.5 on Suns and checking read Nash is doubtful. This is very strange but consider the play on hold but not dead. Hard to imagine with the Suns point guard situation them doing any good with him out but if he plays a tremendous steal.

Phoenix is a wounded bear tonight off back to back losses as favorites at home, now dogged on the road. I am playing them at +8.

Right now I am looking at Singleton to see if I can trust him at all. Suns could become a true powerhouse just by adding Marbury. Payroll now for the team 74.400.000. Spend 2.5 on him for a cost of 5 million with tax and they would be super live for it all but tonight not sure I want to be brave. Playing Hornets initially SO LAME but have to live in the world and no decision now.
Wondering if looking at the first half angle if I am not passing on an obvious play on Utah straight up.

gl tuck.

Important Injuries
Phoenix
Date Pos Player Injury Status
12/03 11:47am G Steve Nash Illness is downgraded to doubtful Wednesday vs. New Orleans
12/02 5:35pm C Shaquille O'Neal Rest is "?" Wednesday vs. New Orleans
New Orleans
Date Pos Player Injury Status
12/03 10:37am G Morris Peterson Knee is upgraded to probable Wednesday vs. Phoenix

so I guess you are laying off tonight.

I can understand why you leaned the Suns, situational a good play and Hornets playing so poorly at home so far. Both teams having their problems, good game to see where theyre at.

BOL tonight

NBA
GAME #517-518
GAME #701-702
Phoenix - C Shaquille O'Neal (Rest) is downgraded to expected to miss Wednesday vs. New Orleans
Games PPG RPG APG STL BLK
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
16 14.9 8.5 1.7 7 22

Mike Smith is enough to make a guy nervous to play the Rockets 0-7 for home favs. uggh

GL

Thanks. Added Houston minus 6 small as I could get no info and Utah minus 4.5. Just not expecting Miami to really have a chance to win with Phil Robinson as a referee and they have only 1 road loss that fits inside 4,5.
Annoying day. Suppose I could have just accepted Nash would not play and jumped in at 8. Not sure much value left at 9.5. Kerr really needs to get a backup.
True J. Might try a second half play on the Clippers. But still at least small want a first half ride. Hard to pick up after a dump like yesterday for the Clippers.

Nice work on that Houston play. Refs actually gave us some love with 10 more FT attempts.

Back