Little Red Playbook

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Houston -6 (550 to win 500)

Cockets off a bad loss to Toronto, Philly off of too many wins in a row for that team...2...lol...then there's always the dalembert/ming matchup to look forward to...good spot for a blowout here...

Part of me hopes I lose, capitalism in all it's forms is w. r. o. n. g.!!!!

GL with the Houston play and GL with defeating capitalism

:11_12_13:

Josip Visarijonovich Dzugashvili is waikin in up in you? YOU dont want this..neither on your bets :)
good luck!

I was waiting for that kind of post for confirming my point of view..
what do you think about orlando+houston 4pt teaser?I dont want lay 10pt on ORL->they need home win after loss against IND, they lost 2 in a row against ATL-revenge! more I think, more I like this spot..thanks for answer

teasers are a no no in the nba...try nfl if you like teasers...i've made some serious bank with those

9.5 is kinda too much points for me :(

I dont understand your way of thinking. The first, you're confident that Orl will win, giving the reasons like: last poor perfonmance at home, revenge, etc.... but on the other side, you're not sure about their win, cuz you're afraid that they'll not cover. Where's the logic here my friend?

gl today Billivy

:tiphat:

and i wanna say hello to all my nation friends out there....i'm officially applying!!!!

I dont understand your way of thinking. The first, you're confident that Orl will win, giving the reasons like: last poor perfonmance at home, revenge, etc.... but on the other side, you're not sure about their win, cuz you're afraid that they'll not cover. Where's the logic here my friend?

gl today Billivy
Im sure they will win, Im not sure i feel comftorable laying 10 pts, because I expect ORL will be up for 10-15 pt at the end of 4. q, subs will get chance and maybe they will ruin 10 pt hendi..this is my concerne...I apologize for my english btw, hope you understand what i want to say..

where are you from butros?...

and if you think this the line is 5 points off but are afraid of backdoors...then don't play NBA...backdoors are always possible...if you think the lines off...play it...eventually it pays off

BIG country in central Europe :) Slovenia -> ask uncle Google about this beautiful country..
ok one little quiz: which players in Nba are from Slovenia? point for every correct answer :)

2 points jumper for Songo...nice hit! altough Sasha didnt play a single game for our country yet..

3 more to go...

if you need help, I will tell you names of the clubs where they are playing..:)

do I see any three pointer from down town??

wrong.....
ok first help: a guy already won two championship rings

too difficult?

a guy already won 2 championship rings and after all sacrificies and everything he gave to the team, Popovich said they dont need him any longer..who might this be??

i didnt mean rasho..another guy was transferd this year..:) you really dont have a clue ha? he play for sacramento now.. this answer is just for a half point-> free throw :):)

i didnt mean rasho..another guy was transferd this year..:) you really dont have a clue ha? he play for sacramento now.. this answer is just for a half point-> free throw :):)

Udrih and he couldnt start for half the squads in the wnba

:11_12_13:

help for fourth guy from Slovenia: he is playing with Vince Carter... in german language his surname means neighbour.. :)

abcs: bravo, you earned half point. you made second free throw! :)
but dont be dissrespetctful, he has two more rings than BIG Karl Malone if Im right

Fans attending tonight's game who bring a new unwrapped toy will be given access to a postgame autograph session with Samuel Dalembert and Shavlik Randolph

:new_shocked:

no one is guessing so I will just give you an answer: Primoz Brezec

5 players in Nba from a 2 million european country Slovenia...miracle :)

BOL Billivy

Fans attending tonight's game who bring a new unwrapped toy will be given access to a postgame autograph session with Samuel Dalembert and Shavlik Randolph

:new_shocked:

they want to make sure they get no toys in.

:smiley_acbe:

I'm so distracted after reading thru all this shit that I don't even remember what you played, but GL.

Yao must have seen my avator before tipoff or somthin...i keep trying to explain to him, it wasn't just innocents...i killed my own soliders too, soo he shouldn't be too offended

Back