Little League World Series

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
S. Dakota/Louisiana un 8.5 -110 (nickel)

SD has what appears to be potentially one of the most dominant pitchers in the country on the bump. Just silly numbers. I have kept up with LA pretty closely in their previous couple tournaments. They should give up many if any runs to SD. The only weak spot with this play here is if SD starter hits his pitch limit early the rest of their staff is a forest fire. I was able to get down for a nickel here. Before anyone asks yes the LLWS is a moneymaker. There will be some great spots throughout this weekend. Will have a parlay involving Texas in a bit

Parlay…(+165)Texas ML/Tennessee ML (nickel)

Texas playing tonight will be the tougher game of the two…Tennessee should have a walkthrough game early tomorrow

S. Dakota/Louisiana un 8.5 -110 (nickel)

SD has what appears to be potentially one of the most dominant pitchers in the country on the bump. Just silly numbers. I have kept up with LA pretty closely in their previous couple tournaments. They should give up many if any runs to SD. The only weak spot with this play here is if SD starter hits his pitch limit early the rest of their staff is a forest fire. I was able to get down for a nickel here. Before anyone asks yes the LLWS is a moneymaker. There will be some great spots throughout this weekend. Will have a parlay involving Texas in a bit
Easy peasy

Sticking with Tenn today with the +165 payoff…I put in two for tomorrow…nickel each for now…I’m gonna try and get down for more on Cali tomorrow morning

Cali -2.5 -120 (nickel)
Hawaii -5.5 -135 (nickel)

Reactions: KJ
23 for Michigan has one of the sweetest strokes you will see, at any level. Bellinger-like.

Guessing he's going to make a lot of money playing baseball.

Back