Lions keeping Caldwell-mediocre coaching is now acceptable

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
The Detroit Lions are retaining Jim Caldwell as their head coach, less than a couple weeks after the Colts announce they are keeping Pagano. This has got to be two of the most baffling non-moves I can recall in a long time in a league known for win now or hit the road. How truly awful are the coaching prospects out there for this to happen? No Fun League, no creativity either.

Reality is I was being overly kind with the word mediocre, but someone saw enough of something to keep these stiffs

Pagano isn't the issue in Indy. The owner and front office are the issue. Chuck was a great coach until his star QB was hurt and couldn't play much this season. Funny how that works in today's NFL.

Titan's Fan...and we will continue to suck!

Talk about mediocre HC and a league that is very demanding in "what did you do for me lately!"

The locker room likes Murlarkey, but these idiots can't even pick their nose, let alone pick a winning HC! I guess next we want to give Cleveland a run for their money in sucking it up!

We also, have the No. 1 draft pick and there's talks of picking Joey Bosa. I'd say trade that pick for more draft picks and beef up that OL....it's terrible! Run game is non existent, too much undisciplined penalties, missed assignments will sure get our QB killed!

Back