Lions/Bears

Im amazed how many love the Lions. Are the Bears missing players on D? Golladay still out. Detroit played terrible on Thanksgiving at home vs a bad team. Now they're outdoors in Chicago? What am I missing?

as a season ticket holder once fro 7 or 8 years, clearly I had fun, I can say with defensive injuries, no jazz man and dswift doubtful, Da bears were one of the easiest plays on the board. I also usually stay away from a team after their head coach gets "relieved of his duties" I think mitch goes off for 300+ today

as a season ticket holder once fro 7 or 8 years, clearly I had fun, I can say with defensive injuries, no jazz man and dswift doubtful, Da bears were one of the easiest plays on the board. I also usually stay away from a team after their head coach gets "relieved of his duties" I think mitch goes off for 300+ today
Mitch should be shot

kills me how the plays that appears to be the “easiest on board” often goes all kinds of wrong! I often find myself totally ignoring the 1st game that jumps out at me when I look at card.

Back