Lines just came out at Pinny

i grabbed both both lines for a dime, but only for the sole purpose of looking for a free middle, where do you think the lines will settle at?

$$$$inmywallett said:
that was a good idea there xpression, especially on the Jazz game. Really moving

thanks i was hesitating to take jazz -5 -115 or -5.5 -105, luckily that didn't bite me in the ass, hope the line keeps shooting up, if i can get 6,7,8 as money numbers, ill be estatic even if the result ends up not being anywhere close.

grabbed wizards ml -108 and not so sure they win the game so maybe just scalp out some free money on the ml when it comes out

The nuggets have no shot if nene melo and jr smith are out

Who will score for them?

xpression syst_m said:
grabbed wizards ml -108 and not so sure they win the game so maybe just scalp out some free money on the ml when it comes out

excuse my ignorance, but could you explain this to me? im not so up on all the betting terms yet :)

abcs said:
The nuggets have no shot if nene melo and jr smith are out

Who will score for them?

wiz on a b2b flying into denver, they dont really put much effort into playing defense and revenge spot for denver, but nugs first game back from r.t., so who knows, but teams typically play solid in their 1st game w/o their superstar

Off the top of my head..
They will have as their starting 5
Andre Miller
Boykins
Najera
Evans
Camby

finger11 said:
excuse my ignorance, but could you explain this to me? im not so up on all the betting terms yet :)

i got wizards 1080 to win 1000

let's say the ml's come out and washington is -140 and denver is +130

i should then bet denver at +130 for $904.35 to win 1175.65

i make $95.65 for my trouble, though i may just put the dime on nuggets ml and go for a freeroll profit (1080 to win 1000 on wash, 1000 to win 1300 on nuggets)

Jim Rome said they should have added 5 more games to melos suspension for runnin after the sucker punch

I would think they stagger the suspensions let Smith sit out then Melo or vice versa...they wont let them both sit at the sametime I dont think...

Why in the world would anyone be eager to play Wash here..?? As long as Den has 5 guys they have a chance..Camby , Miller , Boykins ...still some talent there folks...

xpression syst_m said:
that team can beat the wizards in this spot

Some of those Denver guys are gonna be like yes... I can shoot tonite!

You know Wash is walking in like easy win...check...

If Q doesn't play, my Knicks have exactly TWO guards available for action tonight. That has to be a first.

I wouldn't go near these games whatsoever due to uncertainty. However, those with middling opportunites did themselves well.

B.A.R. said:
I wouldn't go near these games whatsoever due to uncertainty. However, those with middling opportunites did themselves well.

that wizards/denver game has too many conflicting factors/trends, so i took the free 151 on that one by hitting nugs +145 for 849 at cris. (just see it hit +146 at pinnacle, damn, but i dont mind as i think it may max at +160, but could easily go back down to the +130 range too, so glad that game is off the slate and mind)

Back