Line movement in Colts/Titans MNF game...

Bro that does not matter at all, thats foolish talk----

On the other hand the action right before the game usually is public money and the side is usually wrong---

However to think that if any lines moves mean anything is wrong. If thats the case Vegas would go bankrupt---

Dont over analyze this stuff-- If it opens at -3 and moves to -4, you have a better line on Indy if anything, it does not mean that a secret CULT bet on Titans and they will---

The only action you need to be aware is the game day action before the game that typically moves a bad team like a South Florida or a Nevada from -3.5 to -4.5 or -5-

This is the worst case as everyone says oh they will win easily they are only -3.5 and they rise to -5, that matters----

If this line moves from -4 to -4.5 load up on Indy, cause the public is all over TENNY-

I don't think the public is all over Tenny, think it's opp actually Sammy - I could be wrong though

The line came out at 3 and jumped up to 4 pretty quickly....

Indy is always a public team.. Can imagine Sarah Palin's husband , Todd, sitting at the Landslide tavern with 8 of his dogsled ridin' buddies pounding back a few natty lights and being intrigued by the fact Peyton Manning is getting points on Monday night..

.. Can imagine Sarah Palin's husband , Todd, sitting at the Landslide tavern with 8 of his dogsled ridin' buddies pounding back a few natty lights and being intrigued by the fact Peyton Manning is getting points on Monday night..

I'd like to think a governor's husband can afford better than Natty Lite

Natty lite is a very underrated beer - drank quite a bit of it during high school and college days and I still buy it from time to time

Natty lite is a very underrated beer - drank quite a bit of it during high school and college days and I still buy it from time to time

I was a patron of the brand in my college years, but now it is economically possible for me to afford Abita or Miller Lite on the regular :)

im not seein where it really opened at 3. lvsc opened tha game 1st, it had tenny -4/41

bookmaker opened -3 -125 juice though after lvsc had they line set

<table class="MasterTable_Sunset MasterTable" id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_GamesGrid_ctl00" style="width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse; table-layout: auto; empty-cells: show;" border="1" cellspacing="0" rules="all"><tbody><tr class="GridRow_Sunset" id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_GamesGrid_ctl00__0" style="background-color: White; height: 20px;"><td align="right">10/27/2008
08:35 PM </td><td> 225 - Indianapolis Colts

226 - Tennessee Titans
</td><td align="center"> 77434 </td><td align="center">
2008-225-spct-u.gif
</td><td align="right"> +3.5 -102
-3.5 -106 </td><td align="right"> +4 -104
-4 -104 </td><td align="center"> </td></tr></tbody></table>
Pretty even.

im not seein where it really opened at 3. lvsc opened tha game 1st, it had tenny -4/41

bookmaker opened -3 -125 juice though after lvsc had they line set

God thinking about the home team tonight?

IMO if it is 50-50 that means "public" is on the dog.....60/40 is usually normal I think.

Back