Like to pick some of the baseball minds on this game

Paulie The Vig

Pretty much a regular
Anyone make any sense of the line move in the Brave game with Miller pitching and as far as I can see the Braves are not resting any key players. A little confusing to me but a big market like that has to be respected. Also Miller is 5-0 against Milw and his day numbers are outstanding what am I missing.

I'm going to put it out there maybe someone knows something or has any information that I'm missing.

Thanks for all your help

line makes no sense to me, so I'm probably way off..
Miller 0.84 era last 4 starts, 1.29 era in 21 innings of work at home this season, 7-3 2.46 career in May, 4 starts on 5 days rest this season 3-0 1.61 era, also good on 5 days rest last season and has been great vs Mil in his career
Fiers 4 starts on 4 days rest this season 0-2 5.59 era, 5-11 4.12 era in day starts career
Mil 3-8 L11 Fiers starts
Atl 7-1 L8 Miller starts
Home team 8-3 L11 with Joyce behind plate.

What p2w said

the line move is scary and definitely would keep me away if I was looking to bet the Braves. It's the heaviest bet game of the day in bases after the yanks

College King Rex would probably have the best insight
as to whats been going on with this line and what groups
are doing what.

Rex is an awesome poster and works in the industry.

College King Rex would probably have the best insight
as to whats been going on with this line and what groups
are doing what.

Rex is an awesome poster and works in the industry.

Agree and also agree with play and also agree with nbafan "I'm so confused" some here maybe to young to remember that line:rofl:

So for the time being I played Texas as stated in Plays thread. Nice play for both of us good start.

Also Played

# 951 Mets +110 (Another line don't understand but Burnett has been pitching lights out and both are good day time pitchers. Of course a small sample size but never the less pitch well in the day)
#952 Under 3.5 -115 1st 5 Mets/Pitt
#952 Under 6.5 +110 Mets/Pitt (Full Game)
#958 Colorado +100 1st game

Edit: One More

Parlay Chicago W/S/Cleveland 1 Unit to win 1.26 Units.

Sometimes oddsmakers will give you the best insight into a game...regardless of the outcome (I am on mil) This game is a prime example of when oddsmakers show their "tell"

Back