Like This Spot Tonight in Phoenix

Bets4Bucks

Resident Clipper Expert
Nobody is talking about this game but I think it has a good chance. I think this is a good spot for Indy to keep it close and 11 points should be enough.

- Indy off on a B2B is 7-3 su and ats
- No pacer played more than 29 mins last night
- Indy coming off a 20+ point loss
- Suns coming off a 20+ point win over Denver
- Suns on first of a B2B with Utah on deck tomorrow
- Suns only 2-5 ats when giving 11 or more

Just think that with a look ahead tomorrow against the Jazz and after a big win against Denver this could be a letdown spot for the Suns. If Indy hits their 3's tonight they should be able to easily keep this within single digits even with there recent struggles. Also the Pacers have 2 days off after tonights game so the starters should see plenty of minutes.

Indiana +11 :cheers:

anybody else have any thoughts on this game?

Last edited:
and Grant Hill is in a hospital somewhere. Shocked that line didn't move at all. Like the Pacers a bit myself Bets. GL

Thanks JP and yeah, Hill being out certainly doesn't hurt.

(also I ended up getting it at 11 so I changed it above)

and Grant Hill is in a hospital somewhere. Shocked that line didn't move at all. Like the Pacers a bit myself Bets. GL

The fact it didnt move always tend to scare me. Like Indiana U last nite in CBB. Pacers 0-6 L6 away( 0-6 ATS) and 2-9 L11 since that Minny loss seemed to put them in a spiral. They looked terrible in LAL and Utah. Tinsely being back is a huge plus...

The line movement or lack there of was just kind of funny. The Jazz line for Thursday went from 2.5 -5c to -3 -9c but the Pacers line just stayed steady. I personally think Tinsley is the most important player on that team. Don't know if I'm ready to jump back on the Pacer bandwagon quite yet though.

You would think it means at least a 1/2 pt especially since PHO will now rely on Banks and Diaw more. When I cant explain something logically I have to stay away. 1 Billion percent agree that Tinsley is more important then any Pacer. Especialy when you see Owens starting in his place at least Indy has big men ...if O'Neal goes down.

I decided to pass on touching Toronto in any fashion cause I felt they had priced it to high knowing the situation. I hit Mil ML yesterday and fading Philly as the fav was the best play IMO. saw to much ATL action late and passed due to it.

Think Redd is OUT again judging by the line and total dropping and still lean Miami / Under.

Played NYK +6 -120 and ML +200. Thinking about Dallas -2 later.

Passed on Dayton in CBB and may get involved at half . Hoping to get some value in George Mason at Halftime. Liked them -6 but didnt want to lay it..I can be silly like that.....BOL bro

Think Redd is OUT again judging by the line and total dropping and still lean Miami / Under.

yeah i expected Redd to be out again but the line just went down over the last 30 mins from 4.5 to 4(-105) and now to 3.5. don't know if somebody else is out for the bucks or if it has to do with Dorell Wright possibly playing for the heat?

anybody got some info on this?

i actually like the bucks in this one even though they won as a road dog yesterday

GL bro. I had a little back and forth with Jpicks on this. Milw was only +3 with Redd in Miami and JWilliams was out. On top of that Milw has 1 cover ATS as a fav this year and it was when they hosted the Hawks as 8.5 pt favs the day after they played that crazy OT game vs SEA I think. So basically MIL was something like 1-6 ATS as favs and felt the number was to big . Is Milw w/o Redd any better then say Minnesota? Maybe a tad or so and Yi had been terrible last 2 games. Though -2.5 was fair and 4.5 was to big ..

Why I actually came back was to say sorry about hijacking your thread. And I feel like a jackass cause I wanted to say the best Big Dog looked like eCharlotte today catching 13! Oh well theres still a half left there...

GL bro:cheers:

you can hijack the thread anytime bro, i love the discussion so no prob.

as far as the bucks go, i'm not gonna say they are better without Redd but i think they have played more as a team this last week and the ball movement has been really good. also charlie bell has woke up from his season long vacation and has made up for alot of Redd's production. they are just playing good ball right now and while they need Redd to compete with good teams, they can get past bad teams (which miami is) with the way they are playing right now. this is just how i see it for today. gl with the rest.

Damn O'Neal is OUT for Indy tonight with a sore knee. gonna hedge some off since the line has only moved half a point

Cool. I am all over the place but I think if the reason the line held at 11 was due to O'Neals absence thats a plus for Pacers backers. You hedged some but at least you still can ride the Pacers a little. They have played when O'Neal missed but granted its understandable why anyone would be discouraged to lose a big star. I like the teams stepping up in a star absence angle.

I am a glutton for punishment . When I feel a line is the slightest bit off that light bulb starts flashing in my mind and I want to be the guy tell to the oddsmaker...I caught you !!! So yeah I dipped into Miami at half again @ PK. Based solely on thinking th eoriginal was off and well my belief bad lines lose.....but who knows....

maybe I can join you with INDY @ half...BOL

wish i would have saw O'Neal was out. No offense to him, but I would have jumped on the Pacers had I known that. They just run more freely without him. More than the Pacers though I think the over becomes a bit more of a play as the Pacers have had their highest scoring games without him in the lineup.

yeah Nut i also like the angle of teams stepping up with a star out and would have still played Indy either way. just shaved it down to a normal play rather than the little extra I originally had on it.

as far as bucs/heat... i guess we'll see

wish i would have saw O'Neal was out. No offense to him, but I would have jumped on the Pacers had I known that. They just run more freely without him. More than the Pacers though I think the over becomes a bit more of a play as the Pacers have had their highest scoring games without him in the lineup.
Exactly

Nice win bro

Yeah SN, im not sure what number you had for the under but im pretty sure that last foul probably hurt you. there really was no reason to foul down 5 with a few seconds left. sorry bro

Back