Lightning @ Capitals game four odds and info

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
Lightning +105 {-1 1/2 +260) total 6 -110
Capitals -115 {-1 1/2 +245) total -105
1st period total 1 1/2 over -125 under +115

https://www.nhl.com/capitals/news/capsbolts-skate-shavings-pivotal-contest/c-298665644 says Nicklas Backstrom probable for Capitals tonight. has 3 goals 10 assist for 13 points in 11 games these playoffs

Andrei Vasilevskiy 9-4 in playoffs 2.68 Gaa .915 save% 4 one goal games BUT allowed 4 or more GA's in his 4 losses

Lightning scorers
Nikita Kucherov 7 goals 9 assist 16 points
Steven Stamkos 6 goals 9 assist 15 points
Brayden Point 6 goals 8 assist 14 points
Ondrej Palat 5 goals 5 assist 10 points
other multiple goal scorers
Alex Killorn 4
Yanni Gourde 2
Mikhail Sergachev 2
Dan Girardi 2

Braden Holtby 10-4 in playoffs 2.18 Gaa .921 save% 3 one goal games including 2-1 (OT) win game six @ Pittsburgh last round BUT 5 three GA or more games. he is 4-2 in those including the 2-4 loss his last @ DC

Capitals scorers
Evgeny Kuznetsov 9 goals 11 assist 20 points
Alex Ovechkin 10 goals 9 assist 19 points
John Carlson 4 goals11 assist 14 points
Lars Eller 5 goals 7 assist 12 points
TJ Oshie 5 goals 6 assist 11 points
other multiple goal scorers
Brett Connolly 4 goals
Tom Wilson 3 goals
Devante Smith-Pelly 3 goals
Chandler Stephenson 2 goals
Jakub Vrana 2 goals
Jay Beagle 2 goals

from WhoWins.com. After Game 3: The Tampa Bay Lightning visited and bested the Washington Capitals 4-goals-2 to reduce the Washington Capitals best-of-7 NHL series lead to 2-games-1. When leading a best-of-7 NHL playoff series 2-games-1, the Washington Capitals have a series record of 7-11 and a Game 4 record of 11-7. When trailing a best-of-7 NHL playoff series 2-games-1, the Tampa Bay Lightning have a series record of 4-4 and a Game 4 record of 5-3

your guess as good as mine tonight for game four BUT I do NOT trust the Capitals. in fact I "frisched" my pre-series Capitals +175 bet with a "fiddle in the middle" Lightning +150 series bet after that game three. "I've SEEN That Fish Be-FOUR" with this Capitals bunch :rolleyes:

AND the Bugs come right back with a beauty three way passing play TIED 1-1 6 minutes into the 1st and the 1st period OVER is MADE. TV timeout :confused:

literally the whole forum over there is asking him whats your pick for tomorrow etc.... that is neutralising the mushiness , tampa is so fast tonight , hoping bolts puckline bro

Cheese LOU-ese!!! THREE Capitals power plays 2nd half of 1st period and NOTHING!!! 2-1 Bugs end of 1st with SOG's 15-7 Capitals in the period. In Game Capitals +175 @ Westgate "the piroozi special" :popcorn:

Doc Emrick just said the Bugs 17 minutes WITHOUT a SOG!!! and NOW another PP for Caps 7 minutes into 2nd TV timeout

caps definitely have advantage for this period, expecting bolts to come bat out of hell for the 3rd

caps definitely have advantage for this period, expecting bolts to come bat out of hell for the 3rd

well still TIED 2-2 end of 2nd. SOG's 14-6 Capitals in the period and one Bugs penalty. Bugs had some late chances with 4 of their 6 shots the last 4 minutes. this would be 4 or 5 to 2 Capitals if NOT for "Andrei Alphabet" Vasilevskiy:hockeyref:

WOW!!! an "M-T" with ONE second to GO makes it 4-2 Bugs final!!! give THIS one to "Andrei Alphabet" Vasilevskiy with 36 saves vs 16 for Holtby. series TIED 2-2 going back to Tampa :moose:

Back