Life Is A Gamble, A Scramble For Money...

Capt. Slap

1st year apprentice of Sammy
I MIGHT CRACK A SMILE BUT AINT A DAMN THING FUNNY...

YESSSSSSSSSS.....I AM DEBT FREE!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

(a few people know that I was in some serious debt from gambling, owing credit cards and shit...)

But finally...I hit the parlay I needed, I was feelin this so much I'm a lil pissed at myself for only putting 15 bucks on it, chea chea chea check it out

35m14lg.jpg

And for all those itching to post in here saying "ohh geeze ur Yag I hate you why didn't you post this before the games" or..."you suck Captain, lick my balls"

I've got one reply for you,

2ep50sp.jpg

whats the big deal its only 1100 thats makes you outta debt ha

just weak a clown posting a thread talking about hes outta debt now isnt because he won a G ! if losing a G means your outta debt i feel bad for you just dont tilt it all back after losing a hand in poker

congrats on your parlay btw

just weak a clown posting a thread talking about hes outta debt now isnt because he won a G ! if losing a G means your outta debt i feel bad for you just dont tilt it all back after losing a hand in poker

Man, I hope you don't act like this in real life...I'm sure you'd have absolutely no friends

Don't mock people for their smaller pockets. Nobody should bet beyond their economic limits whatever that is. For some losing 20$ hurts.

Haha, thanks guys...fade, where you been at man?

SMH, you know damn well the trip is happening this weekend :an_roll_laugh:

If anyone gives a shit, here's the parlay I'm doing tonight...90% chance it hits 'an_horse'

43ev41l.jpg

And yes, I did play it just now...I just took the pic before I submitted it because it's easier to read for the viewer

BOL

im on a 25 to make 6090.61 parlay.

nyk -2
lak +2
dallas O 193
port +6
princton +7.5
wright +1.5
idaho +6
wiz ml

i cant wait to see which one(s) burns it.

im on a 25 to make 6090.61 parlay.

nyk -2
lak +2
dallas O 193
port +6
princton +7.5
wright +1.5
idaho +6
wiz ml

i cant wait to see which one(s) burns it.

:eek:

That does look like it has a high percentage...I say you play all those bets single and hit atleast 60 or 70%

Life Is A Gamble, A Scramble For Money...
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I MIGHT CRACK A SMILE BUT AINT A DAMN THING FUNNY...

heh what u know about some 1995 rap? one of tha hottest tracks from one of my favorite albums ever, tha infamous

good luck tonight lets see u cash that parlay

^^^ One of my favorite albums too...god damn it's so underrated, the Mobb was on top

Anyways, looks like I already lost the parlay with the Over 1.5 goals...sucks too cause I originally had the Under 1.5 goals...oh well, wasn't that big of a hit

Now I'll take the time to kick back and listen to,

B000002WR5.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Back