Liberty Coastal

lvmike32

Pretty much a regular
That had to be the stupidest play I've ever seen in football. And they still pull out the win. FYI - I had Liberty +7' and ML +110 Live.

As for CC, first time I saw them. Awful defense. Not sure how many times you have to let a QB drop back and take off running for 20 yard gains before you adjust. And their DB's were playing 10-15 yards off the WR's just giving up FD play after play. You have to take away one or the other. Study Belichek a little. Just awful. It's amazing how bad defenses are in football now at end of games (See Mia/LV). IMO CC, Cincy, BYU - they are all ranked about right - top teams would put up 1000 yards on these guys. Remember Liberty lost to a bad NC ST team. Was going to bet Cincy +7 vs. GA with all GA players opting out but will sit out and watch. Hopefully the AAC plays a little better defense but their performance vs. UCF tells me it's likely otherwise. But it's just amazing how defenses can't stop anything at end of games anymore. Never seen anything like it.

I feel like it's almost impossible to stop 4 passes in a row. You have to get sacks or turnovers in those scenarios.

Or the refs call PI.

IMO what it boils down to is no one can get to the QB anymore. I was watching Bosa in the Charger/Raider game and he wasn't getting close. When I watched Pitt earlier in the year they had a tremendous push off the ball and the pocket was uncomfortable for the QB - now they seem to get stonewalled at the LOS. We'll see what they can do vs. Indy backup tackles tomorrow.

If I was a GM, outside a franchise QB I'd be taking pass rushers every draft looking for a home run.

Back