Steelers

2 units

Teaser +165

Vikings-1.5
Patriots-2
Bills/Jets o33.5

2 units

Last edited:
This is a bad spot situationally for the Bills traveling off a last second win to a divisional foe off a loss with extra time to prepare. That combined with the history of the Bills traveling within the division, and you have a spot that undoubtedly favors the home team. Buffalo is 2-10 su last 12 road games vs divisional opponents. They have been unable to sustain offensive drives and limit turnovers. However, this is a different Bills defense than the last couple years. LB play has increased immensely (though I still think a top tight end would make things difficult for Bills d) with the addition of Kiko, the defensive line has been getting after the qb. Once again I think the D line is immensely underrated, looking at the numbers you really can't see how well they buckled down second half vs the Panthers. They get Geno under pressure early, force turnovers and give the offense a short field and it will be trouble. To me the most important thing for Buffalo is winning the turnover battle, they succeed and they get the road win. The Bills offense is head and shoulders above the Jet's offense- they haven't even synced up completely but the potential is apparent. Woods/Stevie J with Spiller is going to be a three headed monster in the very near future. Can't say I think the same of Hill, Holmes and Bilal. I am confident the wrs will be getting open vs the Jets secondary, just as the Pats wr core did, so it's a matter of EJ getting through his progressions and making the play. He took a step in the right direction with the game winning drive but I am by no means sold on him as of yet. The Jets defense has seemingly improved and I can't wait to see how he reacts to some real pressure. He got away from a couple potential big hits last week...all the talk from the Jets D should make this one very heated in the trenches. I think the Bills Oline does a good job protecting, Wood will have his line fired up. Also looking into an over play, possibly Bills team total as I think they get over 20.

Glad I got a 46 on the SF total, but got a bad number on the Skins... After a ML Boys play last week over grabbing the points I'm trying to get the best number, but I have been playing ML dogs with success for too long to abandon it. My favorite ML dogs this week are pretty low-lined, but dogs on my radar right now are the Ravens Chargers and Falcons. I have to consider the Bengals as a very unpopular home dog that has a solid defense, but I'm really finding anything for big dogs. I won't play the Rams on the road. Colts could keep it close, but I don't think it's the spot to fade SF on the ML. Jax line looks like they are begging for Jags loot, could easily see a 31-6 win. Only play I make there is Hawks team total over.

Still mulling it over and shopping for some lines

you make of that skins line?

Agree on ATL

You know the Bills, I may ride there

Points in Indy I agree....just hope Indy can contribute

you make of that skins line?

Agree on ATL

You know the Bills, I may ride there

Points in Indy I agree....just hope Indy can contribute

I honestly don't know what to make of it, but it is a nice bounce back spot for the Skins to get a respectable win. GB had them outgunned I think Washington grinds this one out. I think that Indy is a little better than people give them credit for. Don't see them just laying down offensively and the Niners secondary can be thrown on, I could see Hilton getting big plays downfield. Don't trust the Colts run defense enough to play them ats though.

TY smh!

Bills team total set at 17.5-115. Hmmm wanted to wait for more definitive weather reports but I think even in the rain the Bills get to 20. Going to be a bunch more running, Spiller/Fred will test the Jets D for sure.

ty Jump.

Leaned to Pats, Pats under, Giants over. Going to wait and try to find value in 2ndh plays early.

Bills team total set at 17.5-115. Hmmm wanted to wait for more definitive weather reports but I think even in the rain the Bills get to 20. Going to be a bunch more running, Spiller/Fred will test the Jets D for sure.

Strongly agree with this play. The Jets D is decent but has been made to look better than it is, first by facing a shit TB offense and then facing a receiverless NE squad last week.

ok well dog it is

Raiders+10.5-103 1sth

Raiders+7.5+155 1sth

Raiders+13.5+145 gm

2 units each

raiders+500 1sth

Raiders team o7.5-120 1sth

1 unit each

half unit

Back