Lets try this again out in Phoenix...

Raptors have been sleeping this entire first half so far.

I think they finish this half pretty strong.

We have 17 points of variance.

We will re-evaluate at halftime.

Game was projected at 56.5 per quarter.

We have quarters of 49 and 51 so far = 100

Logic says we have at least one quarter that hits 57 or more, right?

110 gets the job done in the 2nd half.

The total is set at 111.5 for the 2nd half. That means we start with 2 points to play with.

I am going to ride this one out for awhile. I see some terrible shooting from Toronto so far. I see 7-28 threes combined. Add in a low ft count. Toronto started to get going late 2nd quarter a bit. They should come pretty close to their 2nd half TT if not surpass it).

I think we can get a big third. If it dips to 205 or below I might play a full unit more. TBD.

Good and bad so far.

Raps are now engaged in this game.

Live total at 215.5

But, we need the Suns to help a bit here and get some buckets.

Alright, we lost 8 points off that live total with another cold spell and missed FT's...

So, decision time will come up soon.

In at 201.5 -114 for 1.25 units.

That is it.... we are do for one big quarter. This 3rd looked to be it after first few minutes but then 9 points in 6 minutes got us to this number.

I'll ride with it, no problem at all. If not, I know this will win more times than not going over at approx 25 points variance

Hit the bigger one...

Not a huge profit on the game, but profit nonetheless.

Raps did nothing after 6 min mark of the 4th. Missed FT's but Booker got the 3 when we needed it.

I'll take it overall. I definitely feel like we coulda, shoulda on the original bet as well. Either way, lil pizza money for tomorrow.

The variance in Oakland hit over 20 points.

221 over would normally be worth a look.

I left alone for a few reasons.

-I am a GSW 4th quarter under guy at heart
-2nd game back off road trip, team is a bit sluggish perhaps.
-What is the true variance? I think the game line was inflated a bit..say 5 points.

But, as far as what you would look for...just trying to explain it out. There was a point in this game this number was 248.

Maybe something next time I am around at night. Have a good weekend in the Association everyone.

Back