Lets talk Monday Night Football!!!!

MeasyMoney

Give me Football or give me death
<table style="width: 521px; height: 39px;" class="so-table"><tbody><tr><td class="datahead" width="11%">Teams</td> <td class="datahead" width="11%">
</td> <td class="datahead">Record</td> <td class="dataheadc" width="18%">Consensus</td> <td class="dataheadc" width="25%">Odds</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datab">BAL </td> <td class="data">
</td> <td class="data">2-0 (0-0 V) </td> <td class="datac">42.39 %</td> <td id="total_top1_25245" class="datac">33.5</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datab">PIT </td> <td class="data">
</td> <td class="data">2-1 (1-0 H) </td> <td class="datac">57.61 %</td> <td id="spread_bottom1_25245" class="datac">-5
</td></tr></tbody></table>

i know when they are usually this low, its for a reason, but this is toooo low, almost giving the over away! Just like the ravens as of now

if someone could list the injury reports too that would be great, because i know ravens have a big list of injured players

As a Steeler fan living in Baltimore, there are too many unknowns to bet this game. The unibrow (Flacco) has played 2 home games against soft opponents. Now he returns to the town where he couldn't beat out Tyler Palco for the starting job in college and had to transfer to Delaware. How does he react to his 1st road game? Who knows. And all this talk about the Ravens "dominant" defense....again, 2 home games against inferior teams. On the other hand, Pitt's offensive line is trash...Ben's banged up...no Willie. I could easily see a 16-10 type game. GL to anyone betting this game tonight!

-5 seems like an awfully small number for a team at home working with such a large QB advantage. Gotta be the Steelers or no play.

not a large QB advantage when he's banged up and can't be protected. he's gonna be on the turf a lot tonight. balt will bring it every down. surely they know this and are prepared though. can mendenhall hold onto the ball??

Trying a little parlay of Steelers ml and under 34 (1 to win 1.80)

Just to make it interesting. Good luck to all.

I actually like the Ravens in this one...possibly even a ML play. The loss of Willie Parker is really gonna hurt this steelers team. I also noticed how weak the steelers run D has looked this year...esp. against Philly last weekend. Dont kno too much about this Ravens team but I think they may play decent in this divisional face smasher.

I doubt I bet anything tonight, but maybe an over 33.5 investment?

Holmes was part of Pittsburgh's "splash" play offensive last year at home against the Ravens, catching two touchdowns on four receptions for 110 yards.

Ravens CB Samari Rolle (shoulder/neck) has been ruled out for Week 4. Fabian Washington will draw the start at right corner and likely Santonio Holmes in primary coverage. Rolle could be out for a few games.

... just food for thought

Don't see how you can back Flacco in his first road start in this venue...

The injuries on Pitt give you a short number as well...

Pitt is the play for me.

Flacco will have sucess and WILL GET RESPECT from the nation tonight.

17-14 FINAL

this prop looking good to me:

(BAL vs PIT) Mon, Sep 29th (8:35pm EST)
Joe Flacco - Total Passing yards

Player must play in game for wagers to have action.Singles only Max $300.
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Over

</TD><TD rowSpan=2><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>155
</TD><TD noWrap>(-140)o <INPUT title="Click to bet on the game's total score to be over 155" onclick=checkWC(); value=3711202 type=checkbox name=lineID>
(+110)u <INPUT title="Click to bet on the game's total score to be under 155" onclick=checkWC(); value=3711203 type=checkbox name=lineID>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>Under

</TD><TD>-
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

In home games against Cincinatti and Cleveland we couldn't reach that number, but you're expecting him to do it on the road at pittsburgh off a loss? Only thing worrying me about the under is that if Pittsburgh gets up a decent amount, they may start taking more risks on D leading to easily going up/down the field for Flacco. Stats can get padded easily, but if it is a close game, I cannot see him getting 160 yrds

i think flacco is solid and is going to be a very good nfl qb, but this is a horrible place to make your first road start on mnf with all the blitz packages the steelers use. sf i don't like that prop at all because i think the steelers are going to be up big making flacco throw a lot more...he didn't have to do much in the first two games and this will be different. i'm on pitt; i just auto-bet them on mnf at home. anyone have the home mnf numbers for pitt, both ats and ppg over the last several years...i'm pretty sure they're excellent. anyone who watched that bengals/browns game saw two awful teams at this point in the season who couldn't get out of their own way. both have serious offensive problems and injury problems at this point in the season, and neither are very good. that being said, i'm not so sure how inferior either team is than the ravens. i don't expect the ravens to make too much noise this year. i think a lot of it had to do with being at home and the things they've done offensively that nobody had much tape on. they've done an excellent job with the peronnel they have, but nobody had seen much on flacco or their scheme. still a great defense no matter who they played the first two weeks; they've been a great defense for years. still top 3 in the league. anxious to see how they do when they face a good defense, which they haven't yet. this defense has a lot of holes in the secondary, but it's going to be tough for flacco to read all of these blitzes and adjust the protection and find the right hot...that speeds up the game a lot, and pitt will be able to stop the running game and have their ears pinned back with that loud crowd on 3rd and long...not giving flacco much of a chance to exploit that secondary.

This is probably going to be one of the most shittiest games all year. Expect low scoring and even though the over/under is pretty damn low, I am going to take the under. This game will be dreadful most likely to watch, let alone put money on, but this is what gamblers live for. Monday Night Freakshow.

thats true this is a horrible spot for flacco's first road start but you wont see too much of him throwing. you will see a lot of running from both teams and a whole lot of punting....

Ravens ML and the Under!!!!!

Back