Lets start with Houston

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Houston is 1-2 in the series after going against very strong pitching. I am not psychic but theer is no real reason to expect that today with Salazar's numbers 4.89 away a 4.19 ERA in September so far and a 3.68 ERA on 5. How does Feldman look. Good if limited numbers with the ref 2.77 ERA on 13 innings with ref. 4-2 on 4 days rest with a 2.75 ERA. In his last 5 games at home 5 quality starts. Minor Days edge to Cleveland. Its very hard to see any edge to Cleveland here and expecting Houston to lose 3 straight ay home with Feldman 8-6 at home seems a little odd. Would point out it has happened 4 times this year but the team is just playing much better now at home and in general

Last edited:
In Yanks game Yanks on best day of week in baseball today at 12-4 but Yank pitcher fairlly terrible on 5 days rest. About a 6.65 ERA still doubt they lose but need to think more. Real chance of a higher scoring game then we have seen recently

Last edited:
Felix on his 4th start on 4 days rest with Bob Davidson ump based on 18 innings 4.50 ERA Weaver 1-1 with Davidson and 3.63 ERA

Relaying via twitter from nbafan88...

@nba_fan88 <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2m</small>
@CTG_BAR please go into tucks thread in the baseball forum and let him know Greene is on 4 days rest. Kind of important. TIA

Greene is on 4. On 4 he is 3-1 .066 ERA. Think Toronto is in serious trouble. Will wait for refs but huge favorite to play Yanks.

I think Felix is getting tired. He has been hit by terrible refs and now he has to win at a very tough place. He is still 7-3 last 10 away and his team needs this game like air. Like most of these games I probably can not make a bet. Strong lean to Colorado

Last edited:
Nelson in ny, With him Dickey has a 6.41 ERA based on 19.1 innings . He likes home teams NY ML NY RL

Forget Colorado. Going blind. Not playing an extremely marginal pitcher on 3 days rest

Relaying via twitter from nbafan88...

@nba_fan88 <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2m</small>
@CTG_BAR please go into tucks thread in the baseball forum and let him know Greene is on 4 days rest. Kind of important. TIA

i know nbafan88 annoyed some people. I always liked him and thought he brought a lot of value to the forum and I wish he was given a second chance. He was prolific with his thoughts but I guess he offended a few of the cliques.

#freenbafan88ifhepromisestochill

Are you telling me he was banned? Had no idea and if so I intend to have some discussions on this subject. He certainly helped me here.

I think he was banned. He has the capping energy and brought actionable info. I think people thought he trolled too much, but he was alright, he just wasnt looking to make bffs

Back