Let's play MAKE THAT LINE !

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
Time to play ... Make That Line !!! Assume neutral field.

Navy vs Syracuse

Buffalo vs UAB

Kansas vs UNT

Have fun and don't look at anyone's answer before giving your own. See ya in a day !

Always love these topics Kyle. God will add his thoughts and numbers later when I'm in front of my laptop wit my pr sheet.

obviously these are week 1 numbers. weiss' challenge is molding all those transfers together while unt will hit the ground running. love mccartney.

I like me some UNT gettin points...I figure it will be low, like EV to 2

no opinion on others as of now

Time to play ... Make That Line !!! Assume neutral field.

Navy vs Syracuse

Buffalo vs UAB

Kansas vs UNT

Have fun and don't look at anyone's answer before giving your own. See ya in a day !

navy -2.5
buffalo -3
Kansas -.5

Navy vs Syracuse -7.5

Buffalo -1.5 vs UAB

Kansas -3.5 vs UNT

Cuse lost way too much in tha offseason to be favored over navy, an to be a td favor over them. I see I under value them slightly more thank vk does but I think my number is pretty good on them. We will see week 1 though an this whole season

Yeah, Cuse lost a lot, and I dropped their power rating 8.5 points to account for that fact, but last year's Navy team was the worst in 10 years. The bowl game suggests that the power ratings haven't caught up yet.

Yeah, Cuse lost a lot, and I dropped their power rating 8.5 points to account for that fact, but last year's Navy team was the worst in 10 years. The bowl game suggests that the power ratings haven't caught up yet.

:shake:

GL this season

ugh on tosu - bama. ... strict pr would have it much lower than what it would or should actually be I think. Not sure how to line this Bama animal to be honest. Pretty sure they roll VT for instance but by the numbers themselves it isn't a value ( my numbers anyway ) .... tired of trying to get in their way to be honest. Interesting question because there are a few scenarios ( tosu undefeated against Alabama with 3 or less losses --I kid I kid ) where they might meet in title game.

VK:
At first glance and without great crunching of numbers, my first impression was that each game was roughly a Pick. Hope you're able to join us for some of the opening weekend festivities in your fair city.

Good luck,
Paul

might be able to meet Friday
.. iffy. got your number saved on the phone. will give ya ringaling at some point. met with two different ctg'ers yesterday at two different locations. fun fun.

love this game....without looking at others....

Cuse -6
UAB -2
Kansas -10 1/2.....under=rated...heeps will be a huge addition this year

Back