lets lay the chalk...whos gonna stop us?

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Dallas -12.5 (550 to win 500)

The Mavs have no love lost for the Heat and all the calls that wade got in the finals last season. They took care of the Heat in their first meeting this year IN miami, and now there's no Wade! This is a great spot for Dallas IMO, they're gonna wanna put this one away early for all the normal reasons of schedule fatigue, as well as their hatered for the team that stole their Championship. Furthermore, Wade IS that team right now...they have no idea what to do offensively when Wade's out. I'll take this spot, I only wish there were more of them

don't you think it's better to play the 1h?

if it's going to be a blowout, dallas should be up by at least 15 at the half.

GL Ivy. I just worry about a letdown with no Wade. Thats the reason I will lay off. I hope your right though. I would like to see a killer instinct with the Mavericks.

Bar,
quick thought for you here. I still think Dallas rolls here even with no Wade just because of the war of words. I know it was Wade but I think the owner, if anything, is having that locker room chat this evening telling the boys to blow them out of the gym. Just my $.02

Bar,
quick thought for you here. I still think Dallas rolls here even with no Wade just because of the war of words. I know it was Wade but I think the owner, if anything, is having that locker room chat this evening telling the boys to blow them out of the gym. Just my $.02
I can agree with that as well. I would lean Dallas way no doubt....but will watch this one "for the love of the game"

on the Mavs here as well, took em last night at -10,5, but would take -12,5 without doubts.

GL Bilivy :shake:

For the Mavs this is as much about sending a message to Stern as it has to do with the Heat, IMO. This could get real ugly.

you also have to ask yourself a question if you think the line is inflated...

1. Why is it this high?
2. Is it this high for a reason?

I don't believe Wade to be worth 5 points alone, but I do think Dallas is perfectly capable of covering such a high number....

I don't believe Wade to be worth 5 points alone, but I do think Dallas is perfectly capable of covering such a high number....

i do, he is the single most impactfull player in the NBA...and the team morale goes in the toilet w/o him tonight IMO

Miami can't win against Dallas tonight

only reason i see Miami covering the spread is if Dallas beat themselves...

if you know what i mean

I'm hoping that the bulls win straight up tonight, and wiz don't cover the spread

So i can make a wager on the wiz tom :D

i do, he is the single most impactfull player in the NBA...and the team morale goes in the toilet w/o him tonight IMO

I agree on the morale, but he is not worth 5 points in a spread...3 yes, but not 5

Line adjusted to 10 hearing the news of Wade's injury and the money pushed it up to 12.5

Jesus Christ!! talking about a back door cover or what!! :eek:

Glad I took 10.5 last night and not 12.5 now. But MY GOD. Leading by 30 and blowing the cover.

Insane. Mavs are pussies.

I agree....this is the team that beat you for the title on your own homecourt...you win by 30+ and make it sting....

Looks like Dallas STILL hasn't learned their lesson about CLOSING games/serieses. :nono:

what are you talkin about?

their lead was never in question,

only guys like us care about the spread bro...your dead wrong about the Mavs play...it's just one of those things

Back