Let's have some fun and super degen tonight....draft kings!

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
Ive actually done this every week. Its crazy degen but its actually fun as hell

QB: thinking Trubisky or McGloin. Nate Peterman not a bad choice either
RB: Rod Smith
RB: DJ Foster
RB: Terrell Watson

other choices: Marlon Mack, Cameron Artis Payne,

WR: Mack Hollins
WR Chester Rogers
WR Robbie Anderson

others: nick williams, damiere byrd

TE: Billy Brown

Others: Orson Charles, Nick Boyle

Yes, I am seriously doing this. No, I don't think theres skill involved, its just some fun for 4 bucks....but let me know if you know anything about your team's situation and who is expected to play a ton in the shitty 4th game tonight

Here is the Lions battle for last WR....fwiw...

WR Jared Abbrederis
OK, here’s the deal at receiver. Marvin Jones, Golden Tate and Kenny Golladay are guaranteed jobs. That leaves one or two spots up for grabs, and I'm leaning hard toward the latter because Golladay’s a rookie and TJ Jones has been battling a hamstring injury. So we're talking about two jobs here – and after watching TJ Jones rep with the starters from wire to wire during the offseason, I think he has one of them sewn up.

So, bottom line: I see a head-to-head battle brewing between Billingsley and Abbrederis for one job. I thought Abbrederis had the early lead in camp, but a lot of that production came while feasting on the rookie mistakes of Teez Tabor. He caught the touchdown against New England and remains very much an option for Detroit, especially if Bob Quinn is looking for length at that spot. Short of a monster game against Buffalo, though, it’s going to be tough to overcome what Billingsley offers in the slot and on special teams.

vs

WR Jace Billingsley
He’s leading the Lions in receiving, although he did the same last year and was cut anyway. But this season could be different. Billingsley has now put in a year on the practice squad, and did enough good things to earn a call-up for the regular-season finale and playoff game. A former wrestler and running back, he has some real ability to make things happen after the catch, which fits this offense perfectly. And with Anquan Boldin out, the opportunity is there for anther slot to make the team. He’s helped his case on special teams too, where just might win the punt return job.

very cool. thats the kind of stuff im looking for for tonight, guys playing for spots who will be on the field a lot

Back