Let's Get It Started....Does He Stay Or Does He Go?

Will any Eastern conf team actually field a team .. has any conference in any sport ever been this bad before?

I really don't see Bron, Blatt or Love leaving.
Love just seen his team on a verge of taking the title. He was the missing piece.
No reason to fire a coach that took your team to two wins in the NBA Finals.
And Bron... Just can't imagine him leaving Cleveland...

Pretty sure he's talking about Anthony Davis and the likelihood that he will head to free agency after next season

IF he's talking about Lebron, no way in hell he'll ever leave again after the shit storm he caused the first time he left. And he wants to be the hero to finally bring a championship to Cleveland. But then again we have no clue on who the hell twink is talking about haha.

I'm serious....he signed short term for the TV money obviously.
But he is staying for the long haul y'all think?

Without a doubt. If he left again, he wouldn't be able to live in the state of Ohio. People would try and burn his house down.

Yes. Everyone who has responded has said they think he's staying. Like Coge just said, there's no chance in hell he's leaving again. And yes, the reason he did the short term deal was due to the influx of TV money after next season.

I believe AD will stay as well btw...
Most star players sign at least one more contract with the team that drafted them.
New coach and all... Unless things go really and badly wrong for them, he is signing.
The main question is always what contract do you sign. 5 years or 2+ player's option... I think AD will sign for 2 or 3 years next summer.

IF he's talking about Lebron, no way in hell he'll ever leave again after the shit storm he caused the first time he left. And he wants to be the hero to finally bring a championship to Cleveland. But then again we have no clue on who the hell twink is talking about haha.

JR Swish OBV

and he is leaving according to Broussard

Yes. Everyone who has responded has said they think he's staying. Like Coge just said, there's no chance in hell he's leaving again. And yes, the reason he did the short term deal was due to the influx of TV money after next season.

Blatt will be there?

I believe AD will stay as well btw...
Most star players sign at least one more contract with the team that drafted them.
New coach and all... Unless things go really and badly wrong for them, he is signing.
The main question is always what contract do you sign. 5 years or 2+ player's option... I think AD will sign for 2 or 3 years next summer.

[h=1]Alvin Gentry Tells Anthony Davis They'll Be Finals Winners After Warriors Win[/h][h=4]<address class="article_author-info" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/Person"> By Kyle Newport , Featured Columnist </address> <time class="article_timestamp" itemprop="datePublished" data-updated_at="1434516614">Jun 17, 2015</time>[/h]

<section class="article_page js-article-page-1 cf is-media is-active article_page--last" data-page="1"><header class="article_page-header"></header><iframe width="910" height="506" title="YouTube video player" class="video_embed" id="-auYzCs9YyI" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-auYzCs9YyI?wmode=transparent&autoplay=0" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

While most of the Golden State Warriors were enjoying the moment of winning an NBA championship with their team, Warriors associate head coach Alvin Gentry was thinking ahead to the next step in his career.
Gentry was named the next coach of the New Orleans Pelicans at the end of May. Even though he was set to lead another team in the future, the 60-year-old assistant coach stay committed to Golden State throughout the playoffs.
Ultimately, he helped lead the Warriors to an NBA championship. And he used that accomplishment to send a message to his next team's star.
As Gentry celebrated in the locker room with the team, he gave a shoutout to New Orleans star Anthony Davis and said that the Pelicans would be winning a championship in the future. Obviously Warriors coach Steve Kerr didn't want to hear that.
[cjzerovids]

</section>
<footer class="article_footer">
</footer><aside class="related-content module wide-module">

</aside>

Anthony Davis will be a top 3 player soon if he isn't already. Dude is good. Do everything you can to keep him.

Next year, way to premature for Gentry to make those comments. Playoffs, no problem, but Finals, Get off that smoke pipe Gentry!

It's whoever Lebron wants. It's obvious there is a rift between the two. They are not as cordial as a coach/player could be. If Lebron doesn't want him there, he's gone. End of discussion. Nobody will stand up for Blatt

Do you watch the team huddles? There is no respect for Blatt.

LeBron isn't going anywhere, but not so sure about Love. I could see him wanting to be the man.....

JR Swish OBV

and he is leaving according to Broussard

Broussard has pretty much never been right about Lebron, at least not first. Doubt he leaves. Bad look, and should be right back in the finals next year in the east. I think trips to the finals drive him more than anything, his clock's ticking. No idea if his personal attachment to the area is genuine, but his family's pretty rooted here and obviously it would be world class deuchey to come back for a year and leave again.

Think they pay Tristan, think they'll offer Love max and put it in his court, think they'll find a way to retain Shump. Don't think there's much of a market out there for JR Swish, so he may be back too. Does not really leave much room for signing guys other than guys who want to take a stab at a ring for whatever money's left. But they'd be wise to add guys who can still play a little bit rather than "championship experience" and Bron's buddies. That bench KILLED them after the injuries.

Not sure about Blatt. Pretty sure the owner and GM would not fire him, but let's not pretend Lebron can't if he wants to. Blatt signed on before Lebron did, relationship seems cool at best.

It's whoever Lebron wants. It's obvious there is a rift between the two. They are not as cordial as a coach/player could be. If Lebron doesn't want him there, he's gone. End of discussion. Nobody will stand up for Blatt

Do you watch the team huddles? There is no respect for Blatt.

he used to walk away from huddles with Spo too

Love was fitting really well (finally) when he got hurt, plus I think his back was bugging him all year, guy ran like Frankenstein. Be a shame not to see things through with their "Big 3", but who knows what's in a guy's heart. Hope he comes back, he's good.

cavs are early betting favorites for next season

Just cause of the east, right? If a magic wand put all teams at full strength tomorrow, don't think the Cavs would be favored for the series against a few in the west. (But they'd win, of course.)

Back