Let's fire things up early -- Week 6 what have we learned?

49ers defense is unbelievable. And again the only time they haven’t covered with ease was after turning it over 5 times.

Brown’s remind me of the old Raiders...

49ers defense is unbelievable. And again the only time they haven’t covered with ease was after turning it over 5 times.

Brown’s remind me of the old Raiders...
They're no joke and I think are STILL being underestimated. Crazy.

Really liking NYJ +10 next week.
Also strong lean to NO+4

Falcons received a weird schedule. They don't play a division game until week 10. Their division games this season occur in weeks 10,11,12,13,14,17. Seems like a hell of a way to wrap up a regular season.

Saints have a tough one at Soldier Field this weekend, but there is a potential HUGE game 12/8 in the Superdome that has no shot at being played at 12pm Central Time as originally scheduled

I'm a homer, but Broncos could easily be at least 4-2. Wish Chubb never got hurt. Sutton is emerging, Sanders is consistent, hoping Fant pans out. A pair of RBs.... hope Denver isn't a super sexy pick on Thursday

I see the comments above but that was more niners defense than Goff and that offense, right? Unreal the limitation on the passing yards, they did have 2 4th and 1 stops though (and a 4th and 2), so even though they covered with ease it could have been a bit closer. Wish they used Kittle in that second half! (Dfs frustration)

I hope people realize how efficient Russell Wilson really

Bengals have 100 injuries on defense, and we all know what the offense is, and still covered...not sure how much I really trust balty.

Cousins should be having games like this every week with the weapons he has on offense... I'd like to see it vs a secondary that isn't as bad as Phillies, but Diggs should be happy for at least a week. Philly needs to use miles sanders more plesse.

Hopefully people know this already but the cardinals play at the fastest pace in the league... you need to go into their games and look for reasons that it will go under? If you don't see it, take the over...Murray should only get better with the offense on a weekly basis too.

The officiating charade continues as no one knows what roughing the QB is anymore. We've seen multiple games this year when a QB gets a tap on the wrist after releasing the ball and the flag comes out. Prescott got absolutely hammered multiple times after throwing the ball yesterday with nothing called. I tend to think the hits were okay, overall, based upon how we used to judge roughing. But what are they calling now?

The only certainly amongst all this uncertainty is that officiating is ruining the game.

Falcons received a weird schedule. They don't play a division game until week 10. Their division games this season occur in weeks 10,11,12,13,14,17. Seems like a hell of a way to wrap up a regular season.
That is mind boggling. With that being said..they are such a dumpster fire that Carolina and Nawlins gotta be loving this for the stretch run.

How is Dan Quinn not on the hot seat? Isn't he suppose to be a defensive guru?

Titans fans here....and MM = Marcus Mediocre. They have so many weapons that should be putting up 21-24/game at least. The O-line sucks, QB play sucks, Vrabel sucks, the whole team sucks.

Saints have a tough one at Soldier Field this weekend, but there is a potential HUGE game 12/8 in the Superdome that has no shot at being played at 12pm Central Time as originally scheduled
There is little other choice than noon central for that game. Fox doesn't have the double header, CBS does and KC-NE is their late game. The Sunday nighter is Seattle-LA Rams which still figures to be a big game at this time and has the LA market in play. Plus its a west coast game so there'd be nowhere to put it unless Fox moves LAC-Jax up to a 1:00 pm start.

Said this yesterday in the in-game, the league did not ever figure the Niners to be this good this year.

Take this with the grain of salt that I loved the jags so much this week and was dead wrong, but I am going to absolutely fire on Seattle -4 this week. Bet the farm. Ravens are the biggest charade in the league; everybody still has that dolphins game stuck in their head but since then they barely beat Arizona, got smoked by KC (don't care what the final score was, watch the game, it wasn't even close til KC stopped trying on defense in the 2h) lost to the dumpster fire Browns, escaped the steelers who were using their backup and 3rd string qb and were gifted a Juju fumble in OT, and really didn't pull away from Cincy like they should have.

Seattle is gonna win this game by 10+

Only concern with Seattle is they're not blowing anyone out either (4 of 5 wins by a total of eight points) and they just got run all over by the Browns O-line. Ravens could hold the ball for 35 minutes.

So iw as going over things and I think the move is a Baltimore/SF ML parlay at -111. Covers your back in the event of a fg game. Still think seattle wins big but why not be safe.

Does anyone see any possibility the Skins upset SF? It is a west coast team traveling east, and SF is due for a bad game, but I cant raelly see them losing outright

It only took 3 1/2 minutes of clock for the Cowboys to piss that game away yesterday. It was 7-3 with 3:51 left in the 2nd quarter when they called that inane fourth down play instead of accepting a chip shot 3. Then Anderson gets behind them on the very next play, and Dallas follows it up with a 3 and out with pass plays to Blake Jarwin, Tavon Austin and Blake effing Jarwin again. The Jets only needed 93 seconds to go 65 yards and make it a ridiculous 21-3.

They re-found their footing starting with the 62 yard FG from Maher, but in typical Cowboy fashion he missed yet another FG later that proved costly.

This week is going to be a tough ask if Amari is out. Both teams have weaknesses but I wonder if the Cowboys will have enough healthy talent to exploit Philly's.

So iw as going over things and I think the move is a Baltimore/SF ML parlay at -111. Covers your back in the event of a fg game. Still think seattle wins big but why not be safe.

Does anyone see any possibility the Skins upset SF? It is a west coast team traveling east, and SF is due for a bad game, but I cant raelly see them losing outright
I don't see the Skins doing a whole lot. What's interesting to me is you can get into Fedex Field for $25 bucks on the resale market. To see an unbeaten conference leader.

It only took 3 1/2 minutes of clock for the Cowboys to piss that game away yesterday. It was 7-3 with 3:51 left in the 2nd quarter when they called that inane fourth down play instead of accepting a chip shot 3. Then Anderson gets behind them on the very next play, and Dallas follows it up with a 3 and out with pass plays to Blake Jarwin, Tavon Austin and Blake effing Jarwin again. The Jets only needed 93 seconds to go 65 yards and make it a ridiculous 21-3.

They re-found their footing starting with the 62 yard FG from Maher, but in typical Cowboy fashion he missed yet another FG later that proved costly.

This week is going to be a tough ask if Amari is out. Both teams have weaknesses but I wonder if the Cowboys will have enough healthy talent to exploit Philly's.

Yeah, we are really hoping he is out. Our secondary is trash and Howie has refused to do something about it. The whole city wants Ramsey, but if Howie cant make that happen he has to get us someone. Until he does we are going to be an opposing QBs wet dream

And knowing our defense, devin smith will have 3 for 145 and 2 tds

There is little other choice than noon central for that game. Fox doesn't have the double header, CBS does and KC-NE is their late game. The Sunday nighter is Seattle-LA Rams which still figures to be a big game at this time and has the LA market in play. Plus its a west coast game so there'd be nowhere to put it unless Fox moves LAC-Jax up to a 1:00 pm start.

Said this yesterday in the in-game, the league did not ever figure the Niners to be this good this year.
I would obv welcome the 12 pm start
So this game stays at noon?

I would obv welcome the 12 pm start
So this game stays at noon?
I really think so. To flex it would take:
1) Either Seattle or the Rams to collapse (possible but unlikely, both teams figure to be around 8-4 based on Vegas spreads
2) LAC-Jax getting moved to 1:00 (may need to get approval from LAC to move the game up)
3) FOX not protecting this game (this is possible)

Maybe I miss spoke.
When I say flex I mean mover to 330 Central

Is “flex” not the proper term for that jump or only for a night swap?

Maybe I miss spoke.
When I say flex I mean mover to 330 Central

Is “flex” not the proper term for that jump or only for a night swap?
Usually flex is the term for the Sunday night game. But it won't move to 4:25 because Fox only has the single game slate that week. So it would have to move to 4:05. And the doubleheader main game on CBS at 4:25 is KC-NE, which I don't think Fox will want to challenge head to head. SF-NO is by far the best game on the 1:00 slate, so it should reach a bigger audience than it would at 4:05 (which would be basically northern Cal and La).

So plan for an early tailgate!

Usually flex is the term for the Sunday night game. But it won't move to 4:25 because Fox only has the single game slate that week. So it would have to move to 4:05. And the doubleheader main game on CBS at 4:25 is KC-NE, which I don't think Fox will want to challenge head to head. SF-NO is by far the best game on the 1:00 slate, so it should reach a bigger audience than it would at 4:05 (which would be basically northern Cal and La).

So plan for an early tailgate!
I much prefer the noon kick.
Used to loooooooove Dome 3:30 switch ups

Rams shouldn't be favored over anyone not named Miami. They're that bad. Oline is a mess. Goff is a telegraphic statue. They're getting their dosage of Super Bowl hangover.

point differential is really overrated to me, but i'm not willing to die on that hill. Jimmy G couldn't hold Russ's clipboard, but his defense is certainly better

no idea why CHI is laying a FG to NO even considering all the JAX movement last week in a game where they did absolutely nothing offensively with a better QB than anything on that CHI roster.

LAC and CLE are massive disappointments, both due to coaching but injury can be blamed on the former, too

How is Dan Quinn not on the hot seat? Isn't he suppose to be a defensive guru?

Titans fans here....and MM = Marcus Mediocre. They have so many weapons that should be putting up 21-24/game at least. The O-line sucks, QB play sucks, Vrabel sucks, the whole team sucks.

Titans fan here too. The offense is atrocious. A team giving up 15 ppg should not, can not be 2-4. Hopefully inserting Tannehill gives them some semblance of a passing game. The OL which I thought was a strength has been absolutely awful. Unless this gets turned around fast, which I doubt given their schedule, looks like we will be drafting a QB, Tua please.

Titans fan here too. The offense is atrocious. A team giving up 15 ppg should not, can not be 2-4. Hopefully inserting Tannehill gives them some semblance of a passing game. The OL which I thought was a strength has been absolutely awful. Unless this gets turned around fast, which I doubt given their schedule, looks like we will be drafting a QB, Tua please.

The constant changing of personnel and putting the wrong people in positions that their not qualified for is very frustrating. How many coaches did MM8 go through? The OL is a mess with Safford and Lewan. They are the biggest jokes in which their pass protection is equal value to NBA's Andrea Bargnani and James Harden defensive skills in protecting the rim. One game MM8 looks like playoff contender, the next game he missing wide open WRs like Terell Pryor at tOSU. They can't run the ball because the OL fails to protect and constantly misses assignments. And when they do move the chains, there's always a dumb penalty committed by the offense...2 steps forward & 15 yards back!

JRob and Vrable are tied at the hip, therefore we will have a few more seasons of less than mediocre, as owner Amy Adams Strunk is like Jeanie Buss with the LAK. They just inherited the team, have no clue and just there to get rich!

Mariota has never looked like a playoff contender, that KC collapse from two years ago is still mind-numbing but he's never been any good

Back