LeBron's Heckler

Houghton Chemical

Pretty much a regular
Did anyone see this? If so, you can delete this thread, but they were playing in Toronto tonight and this heckler, who happened to be a pretty fine woman, (think Ashanti) started to talk trash to LeBron after a poor 1st half performance.

LeBron engaged in some conversation with this woman throughout the game then absolutely took over the 4th quarter and eventually won the game.

You can read his lips as he's talking to her, saying "it's your fault." Then after the game, he says the Raptors can blame that fan for that loss. Pretty funny stuff, but also very telling, proving that hecklers can be effective even in the pros....

I heard it was Chris Bosh's girlfriend and cousin.. (hopefully not one person!)

tauntingfansyg8.png

itsyourfaultan4.png

last season im at a clipper-nugget. playoff implications so it was a big game.

hecklers are out in full force. im sitting right next to one who was pretty funny and giving shit to melo about being a thug and having his posse beat him up. also giving shit to najera and JR.

some other guy starts yelling at iverson...."YOU'RE SOFT IVERSON. YOU ARE SOFT!!!"........kept going on about how soft iverson was.

from that point on iverson absolutely shit on the clippers.

Bosh's sister in red. His GF is in green. THese two basically woke up the King in the 4th.

Brian Windhorst:

In the fourth, LeBron was talking trash with the Raptors bench and Chris Bosh’s cousin and his girlfriend. This I can tell you about LeBron, talking trash does not faze him. Seen it for years. But Bosh’s fam got something out of it, I think he sent his jersey over there after the game.
http://www.ohiomm.com/blogs/cavs/

He gave the cousin a wink also.. she more than likely was in the hot tub waiting for him after the game * Magic Johnson style*

kinda sad that players only try when they feel like it.

shucks, here i was thinking they were professionals :3_9_7:

I understand where Bron is coming from. I had a lot of hecklers after going 0 - 5 my last week in golf. I then came out and hit the books in the mouth going 6 - 1 :tiphat:.

BAR you ever see the magic johnson true life story where he talked about the hot tub?

oh :36_11_6: because i was gonna say 0-5 then 6-1 puts you back at even :smiley_acbe:

i dont know a thing about golf :hang:

was watching live...funny as hell...after one of his plays(forget which) he handed the ball to her

Reminds me of the days when Spike Lee would heckle Reggie Miller. Reggie seemed to shoot especially well at the Garden.

Btw, does anyone know if Spike Lee still goes to Knicks games given their current state?

Back