lebron

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
D

dudleysdad

So I have been seeing stories about lebron has lost a step, can't finish at rim etc.

No one has mentioned the fact that he was stupid to go on a vegetarian diet and drop 20 lbs. Which I bet was all muscle by the looks of him.
Being able to carry that weight and be explosive is what made his game. Get off the vegetarian diet lebron and get ur strength back and maybe will be able to finish.

He's brought the thunder here and there. He's either hurt, pacing himself, or trying to get Blatt fired.

he didnt go veggie, went low carb

won't know if it worked or not until playoffs IMO, losing the weight was about keeping his energy levels high after a long grind in to June

He's brought the thunder here and there. He's either hurt, pacing himself, or trying to get Blatt fired.

Pacing himself is hitting the nail on the head. Remember when he got to Miami they already won a ring and I believe he knows there's no way he wins this year and it might take another year or two and he wants to be around playing at the level he accustomed to playing.

think he's also teaching Kyrie and to a lesser extent Love too

there have been plenty of times this season where one of them (usually Kyrie, sometimes Waiters if Blatt doesnt pull him fast enough) goes hero ball for a few plays and then LeBron just checks out, basically showing them they cant win like that

now will he do that in a playoff game against a Chicago/Toronto/Washington no

Back