Lebron...paging Lebron To Rise Up And Crush The Nets

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
I have been thinking about this one every since they got run out of the GYM by those old men we call the Nets...Kid and Carter are done....Lebron is pissed and ready to take care of business......This reminds me alot of the SPurs game after they lost by 20, same kinda of feeling, same kind of result......'an_horse' The playoffs are all about motivation and situations, the lines are basically the same, however the situations are much different...

LEBRONS +3 to win 2 units.....

:cheers: CTG:cheers:

Joe, I feel you, the cavs dont play well as favs, they play better as dogs, it provides a motivation of some sorts...The Nets dont perform well as Favs either...I think Stern gets Lebron thru, or atleast I hope....

LOVE IT ... the Cavs don't want to give the old ass Pistons extra rest. Also, look at last two quarters, that's how much better the Cavs are than the Nets when they actually try. I look for them to play that way for at least the 2nd half, haha, the full game might be asking too much

I think Stern gets Lebron thru, or at least I hope....

I absolutely agree with this, by the way. 100%. It's also why I wouldn't be surprised in any way if there's a Game Seven between the Suns and the Spurs.

ADDING SUNS/SPURS OVER.........for 2 units...

My man Joe Pub is all over this, and i like it too.

JOE PUB:Cheers: Trout
........after we cash this.......

:smiley_acbe:

seems like everyone is on the spread...why not ML? I'm on the Cavs too, but I see much more value in the +135...

Back