Lebron Just Dunked

wreck

Pretty much a regular
seriously

where's the ingame?

<object height="411" width="520">

</object>

Last edited:
celtics suck. i might play the angle and bet all home teams rest of the way. this is just nuts. road teams can't cover. pistons got theirs but orlando gave that away. my next four plays. lakers, new orleans, boston, and detroit.

Momentum Swing

nba_g_kg_lebron2_412.jpg

Jesse D. Garrabrant/NBAE/Getty Images
LeBron's Cavaliers are showing KG's Celtics they can play D too.

that dunk was crazy yo

:smiley_acbe:
definitely

btw is your boy healthy for game 5 how's his back? He was sick in game 4 let me tell you that man...

Jordan has nothing on him any more. Nothing. No matter that they lost and he shot like a bitch in the 1st Q. He had a sick run I think 6/8 with some insane jumpers to get them back into the game AND played team ball.

So props to Kobe there. You will only see this post once :D and never again. :36_11_6:

What an ugly game..great defense both ways...why are coaches afraid to run?

Kinda funny..same kinda ending as CLE-DET Game 4 last year with the emphatic dunk.

What an ugly game..great defense both ways...why are coaches afraid to run?

Kinda funny..same kinda ending as CLE-DET Game 4 last year with the emphatic dunk.
I really thought before the game...no way does this game goes under and Cavs win

but it did

good that I took the Cavs not the over. Great game, competitive, some solid Ds...

LeBron just took over, another sick all round effort

red wings are playing real physical. Dallas keeps up for the 1st period but they don't have the gas to keep it up.

Cavs to win series is still not a smart bet... despite winning they showed they still suck. Lebron's up to what? 26%?

Shouldn't touch games I can't watch... which would be every Cavs game...

Doc Rivers has some serious substitution issues... that and some bad FT shooting put them behind when they should have been leading all game...

Ah well. Small bet lost. Celtics hammer them G5

:smiley_acbe:
definitely

btw is your boy healthy for game 5 how's his back? He was sick in game 4 let me tell you that man...

Jordan has nothing on him any more. Nothing. No matter that they lost and he shot like a bitch in the 1st Q. He had a sick run I think 6/8 with some insane jumpers to get them back into the game AND played team ball.

So props to Kobe there. You will only see this post once :D and never again. :36_11_6:

I was so sad yesterday I would have rather got blown out than lose in OT

I know you cant blame the refs but that game was up there as one of worst officiated game in the playoffs so far this season :shake:

Cavs to win series is still not a smart bet... despite winning they showed they still suck. Lebron's up to what? 26%?

Shouldn't touch games I can't watch... which would be every Cavs game...

Doc Rivers has some serious substitution issues... that and some bad FT shooting put them behind when they should have been leading all game...

Ah well. Small bet lost. Celtics hammer them G5

Can Celtics win on the road this season again? One game?

The weird thing may be - they don't have to. :popcorn:

I suspect Game 5 will open at 9

Not sure what to do there, likely a skip, may back CLE

You think we get a correction? Many of people are lining up to just bet home favs at this point and those big ass buildings in the desert aren't there because they're giving away money.

30-14 SU in Round one I believe

I was so sad yesterday I would have rather got blown out than lose in OT

I know you cant blame the refs but that game was up there as one of worst officiated game in the playoffs so far this season :shake:

you guys don't die easily that's for sure

no way anyone blows you out.

I'm looking forward to the SA/LAL series if both go through :popcorn:

3 and 4 titles in the last 9 seasons. :popcorn:

You think we get a correction? Many of people are lining up to just bet home favs at this point and those big ass buildings in the desert aren't there because they're giving away money.

the correction will come when they expect it the least. Most bettors are gamblers, they won't have anything to show from this trend even if they were on most of those home teams, once the NBA finals are tied at 2 with 4 road wins :D :36_11_6:

Everyone acts like the home team's are getting pounded... line movements and consensus' don't even come close to supporting that.

Lakers G4 was a big money maker, I'm sure.

Spurs G4 was a split.

Tonight was most likely a small edge to Cleveland.

Orlando was probably a big edge in G4 without Billups.

But you can see home lines are jumping up... almost begging action on the road teams.

the correction will come when they expect it the least. Most bettors are gamblers, they won't have anything to show from this trend even if they were on most of those home teams, once the NBA finals are tied at 2 with 4 road wins :D :36_11_6:

If you're going to follow that theory watch out for the Jazz in LA for game 5. I think the Lakers are definitely the better team like the rest of us, so what better spot for the random upset?

Interesting thought Throw. Jazz aren't winning 4 straight from the Lakers though so that would probably set up a huge bet on the Lakers in game 6.

Throw, I agree.

Maybe not all will win but we will see so many upsets the public will be tossing and turning with their overstaked wagers on the home teams ATS.

As I said before, a few BIG games (and especially those 'random' road wins as Jpicks called them) will bring back 50% of what these playoffs may have taken away from the house.

Even though, with the Celtics failing to win SU on the road for 5 games you'd think they had a horde of backers...

Cleveland fans love this guy when he's pretty much making nothing more than his fairwell tour.

Juan Gonzales was the best athlete you ever had. Lebron's already getting ready for D'Antoni... it's time to move on and hop off his nuts

Cleveland fans love this guy when he's pretty much making nothing more than his fairwell tour.

Juan Gonzales was the best athlete you ever had. Lebron's already getting ready for D'Antoni... it's time to move on and hop off his nuts

Lebron is going to the Brooklyn Nets. I just don't get why these news agencies insist on reporting the Knicks have any chance to sign LeBron. The Jay-Z + New stadium angle = LeBron as a Net.

The Nets are not set up to be able to throw boat loads of cash on him. Jay Z owns like 1% of the team.... The endorsement for the Nets no matter WHERE is nothing compared to the Knicks.

Walsh was brought in for one reason, to bring in LJ.

Paying Carter all that money for 4 years really screwed things up... RJ has a large contract... Harris' contract is fairly new... they don't have max money to throw his way.

Knicks will.

Knicks are the Knicks...MSG vs. Jay's Z's Nets? Come on Jay Z just got made stupid by Soulja Boy. 10 years ago him wanting LJ might have meant something. Who cares now.

Back