Leafs/Sabres fight

:boxing:

so stupid for Clarkson to jump the boards... cost the Leafs big in cap space / wiggle room for call ups and now he cant play until late October.

Ain't even lying, If Im the coach when the Sabres come to Toronto on November 16th I dress 2 straight up goons from AHL. Sit them on the bench and then when they put out their top line, I switch my lineup to these 2 goons and tell them to take off their fucking heads and break their ankles and shit.

The reaction from players around the league for the most part siding wht kessel says a lot about how it went down

haha not thought I dont' believe it, but Kadri said he had to be held back from jumping the boards...he's a gritty guy, but he's not a fighter....

Mason Raymond 1 for $1M

Ain't even lying, If Im the coach when the Sabres come to Toronto on November 16th I dress 2 straight up goons from AHL. Sit them on the bench and then when they put out their top line, I switch my lineup to these 2 goons and tell them to take off their fucking heads and break their ankles and shit.

this. Low rent move by Buffalo/Clark

Still, we have hockey again, and this is a good thing.

Last edited:
I don't get the fine for Rolston, Sabre's hc. I think that is bullshit, coaches send out their 4th line bruisers after emotional swings in games every night. Rolston can't control what line the opposing coach sends over the boards. If Clarkson is out there instead of Kessel there is no incident.

Back