Le Tour 22

Tadej barring injury or crash, might already have this

That finish on the climb today was sick. Gerraint maybe can get him…..maybe

Tadej barring injury or crash, might already have this

That finish on the climb today was sick. Gerraint maybe can get him…..maybe

Brutal heat wave next week. He’s not on the strongest team and I wonder if that will play. Always have the Covid angle too as two are now out. Lot of racing left and dumbass spectators are now a threat these days as well. I can’t say I disagree with you fwiw, just no value left anymore.

Hate to see it but the writing was on the wall with the way these clowns get such access

Can't just rub a little dirt on the broken neck and ride again tomorrow, was a matter of time

Brutal heat wave next week. He’s not on the strongest team and I wonder if that will play. Always have the Covid angle too as two are now out. Lot of racing left and dumbass spectators are now a threat these days as well. I can’t say I disagree with you fwiw, just no value left anymore.
It’s hot out there today

Wout is maybe the best all around….not even maybe
He can wain any stage any day. Insane

To your point, Jonas looks fresh and great. And as you said, Jumbo is stacked

Guy in the lead is cool as a cucumber. Glad he passed that prick on the hill the other day.

Guy in the lead is cool as a cucumber. Glad he passed that prick on the hill the other day.
Lotta carnage for Jumbo Visma today, but they are stacked.

Tadej gonna need to pick up time after the off day as we head to the mountains

This might do it for Jonas and Jumbo. Wout is such a stud.

Tadej gets second place on the grueling stage, but loses time. Can’t put a time trial past Tadej but this likely insurmountable.

Jumbo gonna get Yellow jersey AND green with Wout

Back