Laying Chalk on an NFL Sunday

Engineer

Pretty much a regular
Betting 4 favorites today. What could possibly go wrong? I'm almost always a dog player but somehow ended up with these 4 today. Posting so that all can bask in the impending disaster...

Falcons -3: Like the Falcons to get right at home. Basically just asking them to win against a Bucs defense that can't stop a nosebleed. Jameis will be pressing to try and keep up - I like him to turn the ball over a few times and give the Falcons a few extra possessions in what looks like a shootout.

Vikings -10: Don't think they make the same mistake twice by sleeping on a team they rate to beat easily (Bills). Not sure how the Cards offense musters anything on the road here. Defense will fold under enough pressure situations.

Texans -10: Texans rate to improve on both sides of the ball as the season progresses. Bills letdown spot and incapable of keeping up if the Texans offense gets rolling.

Pats -3.5: Belichick and Brady at home versus a team that doesn't play defense. Buy.

closest thing to a dog for me today:

Redskins pk: Call it a hunch play. Skins were in a very difficult spot last week in Nola with all the fanfare around Brees. Panthers lucky as hell to hold off a Giants rally last week. Seeing too much love for Cam and Company today.

Back