LaVine...

The ultimate test of the play on the star injury team, makes that MIL auto play far less auto

They didn’t have Lavine and Caruso earlier this year vs Bucks. And they lost by 40. There’s no one to step up if Mil plays defense.

Reactions: KJ
They didn’t have Lavine and Caruso earlier this year vs Bucks. And they lost by 40. There’s no one to step up if Mil plays defense.
Going to take a minute to absorb it, guess the problem I always have is since a team like the Bucks know about this, do they remotely bring 75% of the intensity on defense that they normally would? That's the million dollar question for me.

Going to take a minute to absorb it, guess the problem I always have is since a team like the Bucks know about this, do they remotely bring 75% of the intensity on defense that they normally would? That's the million dollar question for me.

I just hate the Bulls offense without Caruso and Lavine. There’s 40 shots for sub par shooting Ayo and Colby. Who I like but aren’t built for that right now. And DD with all those contested 2s would have to go off off.

I just hate the Bulls offense without Caruso and Lavine. There’s 40 shots for sub par shooting Ayo and Colby. Who I like but aren’t built for that right now. And DD with all those contested 2s would have to go off off.
On paper the Bulls should get creamed

That's a point of concern

12.5 is big number but Bulls have enough guys who will be playing down late 15-20 to get under the number. Pass

Back