Late Night Shenanigans With Vapster...Aug 15th Late Night On The East, Sun Still Out On The West SIDE!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Flaherty is 2-0 in four career starts against the Padres with a 2.01 ERA and a .207 opponents' batting average.

Wacha was the National League Pitcher of the Month for May when he posted a 3-0 record with a 0.84 ERA and a .147 opponents' batting average in five starts. His success continued in June, but he has made only one start since June 19 and has been on the injured list since July 2 due to shoulder inflammation.

BAL -103...

Tampa Bay Devil Rays...

No Stats. No Thoughts. FUCK The giants... (A's Fan) And TB Is The Better Overall Team. Done Deal...

Now...Why Did I Play Milwaukee +175... Oh Yeah... Had A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl From South Milwaukee...1989-90 I Think It Was... She Was A Sweetheart...Lasted 2 Years...But I Didn't Wanna Move 2 Milwaukee And She Didn't Wanna Move To Cali... Her Older Sister Was Hot... And I Saw Hakeem Olajuwon Alley OOP To Spud Webb For The Dunk...And If You Know What I'm Saying?! Props To US!

2-1 Easy 2Night... Go To The Bank And Cash Me Outside...

Flaherty is 2-0 in four career starts against the Padres with a 2.01 ERA and a .207 opponents' batting average.

Wacha was the National League Pitcher of the Month for May when he posted a 3-0 record with a 0.84 ERA and a .147 opponents' batting average in five starts. His success continued in June, but he has made only one start since June 19 and has been on the injured list since July 2 due to shoulder inflammation.

BAL -103...

Tampa Bay Devil Rays...

No Stats. No Thoughts. FUCK The giants... (A's Fan) And TB Is The Better Overall Team. Done Deal...

Now...Why Did I Play Milwaukee +175... Oh Yeah... Had A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl From South Milwaukee...1989-90 I Think It Was... She Was A Sweetheart...Lasted 2 Years...But I Didn't Wanna Move 2 Milwaukee And She Didn't Wanna Move To Cali... Her Older Sister Was Hot... And I Saw Hakeem Olajuwon Alley OOP To Spud Webb For The Dunk...And If You Know What I'm Saying?! Props To US!

2-1 Easy 2Night... Go To The Bank And Cash Me Outside...
Very convincing

Seattle Seahawks Fans Booed Me When I Cheered Rich Gannon To Tim Brown For An 80 Yard TD...IN SEATTLE...

With A Cup Of HAMM'S Beer In My Hand, And A Peanut Hit Me In The Head, I Said...

"A Peanut?! That's The Best You Got?!"

Fuck Seattle Fans...

:shake:

Back