Late Friday Play ESPN!

Already on my 3rd beer for the night before moving on to the strongest stuff.

Will see you for the 2H plays as well

Already on my 3rd beer for the night before moving on to the strongest stuff.

Will see you for the 2H plays as well

I'm about to pick up 2 40's now. Im gonna need it for this pathetic Jazz/Wiz game. The Over is already a dead bet.

I'll be adding more for sure tonight...

Miami Heat 2H -2.5 (1 Unit)

Really just a forced action bet. With the 2H o/u at 102, it's hard to imagine NJ blowing this team out. I'll side with the strong line put out by the books. Miami will make this a game.

New Orleans Hornets -2 (2 Units)

There is some severe reverse line action in this one in favour of the home team.

But I'll take Vegas on tonight and join you, lets get this. The smartest basketball team against the dumbest, if the Hornets don't win it I;m sure the Kings will find a way to lose it.

good luck to us

Believe, line movement in sac scares me, I think they take this one tonight su. Laying off myself but gl, may join u on a half bet.

Rod and True. Yea, I'm a little concerned in Sac. But ignoring the #'s, I really see Paul dominating Bibby tonight. We already see that 2 home dogs covered tonight, with the Wiz looking strong as well. We'll see what happens.

Great 3rd Q's in Wash and Miami. Exactly what I wanted to see.

it's at 5 at my book, but the only thing that worries me is that low total... the total should have been about 102 or maybe 102.5 if NO was going to come back through scoring...

So does this mean SAC is going scored less? they shot 50% from beyond the arc, is it feasible to think their production goes down significantly?

it's at 5 at my book, but the only thing that worries me is that low total... the total should have been about 102 or maybe 102.5 if NO was going to come back through scoring...

So does this mean SAC is going scored less? they shot 50% from beyond the arc, is it feasible to think their production goes down significantly?

Well the game total was only 204 here remember. 110 scored in 1H, cant go too high.

100.5 huh, damn. Must have moved before I even refreshed my screen... Yeah... only thing that worries me is that they BOTH shot 50% from the 3 line. I think it's still a very reasonable number though..

I'm on the over with you for 2h.. fuck my original under bet, this isn't the game I was picturing to begin with.

100.5 huh, damn. Must have moved before I even refreshed my screen... Yeah... only thing that worries me is that they BOTH shot 50% from the 3 line. I think it's still a very reasonable number though..

Scares me, too...But Hornets really didn't play well, so I'm banking on them coming out strong in the 2H. If the game gets close, I think it'll get over the total, especially late with fouls.

That's true, but that being the case, they could have made NO at -6 or -7 as well given that they were the fave. Action for 2h looks lopsided on the hornets to me..

Back