Last Saturday of October Weather Thread

It's going to be raining in Tuscaloosa for the Mac Jones breakout party

Lots of rain in Clemson Saturday night. I see no way Clemson covers 34.5-35 in bad weather. Adazzio will take the air out of the ball and chew clock. With the way they run the football and Clemson’s lack of depth at DT (primarily 3 man fronts now), id
expect them to pick up good yardage running it and milking clock

Lots of rain in Clemson Saturday night. I see no way Clemson covers 34.5-35 in bad weather. Adazzio will take the air out of the ball and chew clock. With the way they run the football and Clemson’s lack of depth at DT (primarily 3 man fronts now), id
expect them to pick up good yardage running it and milking clock
Good thinking... appreciate your local takes when you have posted.

It looks like a big system with lots of rain could affect quite a few games on Saturday.

Local conditions would be greatly appreciated...

:cheers3:

Yeah, where is not raining this weekend? Pretty clean in Texas but every else seems to be getting it - Midwest and eastward.

Sunny and 70s in Charlotte as the rain isn't expected to come in until late Saturday/early Sunday here. Should make for good value on the 49ers v UNT total as it dropped earlier in the week because of the anticipated rain, but the forecast has shifted pretty dramatically in the last 24hrs.

Rockies got snow this week (including New Mexico) and a big one coming this weekend to the Colroado Rockies, but everything looks great in Albuquerque with game time KO to be 62 and sunny.

From earlier this week, unfortunate depiction by Dallas weatherman of tornado's path.

EHeoXvxX0AEybjc.jpg:large

Guess the lightning would be more in the southern locales... Should be interesting. I'm doing some weather channel capping right now. Yes...I woke up to do this.

Cool thanks for posting what you are seeing.

As far as up my way... The rain looks to be hitting slightly earlier. Either way, it's gonna rain but for the night game in A2 maybe there is a slight break or two in 2h? We shall see. The PSU MSU game looks to be getting hit with the heaviest part... Again .we shall see.

I’m 1 mile from The Shoe...light drizzling rain for the past hour and overcast. Heavy stuff supposed to be in the second half or miss the game. Will update if weather changes prior to kick.
Thank you. Looking at radar it looks like there might be waves... But no clue how it misses....

I'm seeing rain during the games in Purdue, Toledo, Northwestern, Ohio State, Kent State, and Kentucky so far...

Rain and 20+ mph winds in Middle Tenn. St.

Last edited:
Mobile weather report for today...App st/S Bama

Breezy. Chance of thunderstorms in the morning. Showers through the day. Slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall early in the morning. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph shifting to the southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.

Muncie weather report...Ohio/Ball st...I had this circled as an under before the weather

Rain showers until midday, then rain showers and slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. East winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Laramie report...Nevada/Wyoming...I've seen some reports saying 25 mph winds, not sure here

Sunny in the morning, then partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow in the afternoon. Windy. Highs around 55. West winds 15 to 30 mph.

Lexington...Mizzo/Kentucky...

Showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 35 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

I see you eyeing the weather unders Coach...hehe good luck today!
Bad weather bad teams what more can you ask for?

I see you eyeing the weather unders Coach...hehe good luck today!
Bad weather bad teams what more can you ask for?

I like the 1st halfs in most of these games with smaller spreads...larger spreads I tend to look more at full game totals...I like the 1H's cause most college teams don't adjust to the conditions right away or they come out very conservative

West Lafayette...Illinois/Purdue...not really sure I trust either of these teams. Illinois is pretty random

Rain showers until midday, then rain showers and slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Locally heavy rainfall possible in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. East winds 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Back