Las Vegas Raiders

I saw that funding has been approved for the stadium and it will be hotel tax that funds it, but I heard last week the NFL may not want it to happen now because of the transient population and the proximity to LA with the new stadium there (Kroenke and Jones have a ton of influence in this thing). Have you heard that they are moving? Last I'd heard they are staying in Oakland...I think this vote today just solidifies the funding if they do end up choosing to move.

So they're discussing it at the meetings in Houston next week, I believe as much as Mark may want to move it's got to meet owner approval amongst the league owners, which is what I understand may hang it up...but I don't understand it fully.

Mark signs off on Monday

I see it is hotel tax but it's not allocated yet so peeps pay that going forward and also saw how it will also increase property tax down the road.

Saw this on Twitter:

Nevada has a $300mm budget deficit yet just gave a multi-billionaire $750mm plus another $1bn in infrastructure, yep that makes sense

It's official.

What do Raiders fans think? Will you still be fans?

I reside in the Bay Area and hope the Raiders stay, but Raiders need to play in a football stadium not in Baseball park. Beside hate to see football playing on dirt. So doesn't matter where the Raiders play I am still a Raiders fan.

I am a raider fan who already lives in Las Vegas and i want them to stay in Oakland for three reasons:

1. I hated when they moved to los angeles. they are the oakland raiders ...just hard for me to think of them another way as a die hard fan.
2. i don't want to spend a bunch of money. I don't know how I get away with not buying season tickets.
3. Raider fans in las vegas now.

Fuck Mark Davis and that dumb and dumber haircut he rocks. He doesn't give a shit about fans in the Bay Area. He just wants to save a dime and move somewhere where he won't have to dish out money out of his own pocket. What is this? Corporate welfare? Mark Davis is worth a half billion dollars wtf. Las Vegas is basically giving Mark Davis, who's rich as fuck, more money. Unbelievable.

I'll always be a Raider fan. Wherever they call home. Sucks though leaving just as they're getting their shit together after 13 years of sucking ass. The Raiders organization wins in the end. They got fans already in the LA area. The Bay Area. And are going to have a ton more in LV now. Their merchandise will always sell. They're the winners in all of this.

And poor Oakland. Raiders going to leave. The Warriors are going to SF in 2018. They'll be left with the A's and I doubt they stay now. It's gonna be a war zone soon there.

mark_davis_raiders_dumb_and_dumber1.jpg

I've been thinking about moving to Vegas and even though I live in Kansas, have never really been a big NFL or chiefs fan.

If I move and the raiders move, I may become a raiders fan

Back