Las Vegas Race Weekend

madshooter

Nascar Connoisseur
Not up too high on the units because of playing different amounts on my matchups, should be up much more than this at this point as I am hitting driver matchups decently as I am 27 out of 42 on matchups played so far. I have already locked in Kyle Busch @ +1100, Kenseth @ +1000 and Stewart @ +1000 to win so far. May take a stab at Gordon also, I will not play Johnson this week, if he wins 4 in a row, good for him, not worth it at only 5-1 odds.

Qualifying Matchups

Stewart over Hamlin -105 .5 unit

Kyle Busch over Gordon +110 .5 unit

Bowyer over Martin +100 .5 unit

Newman over Kahne -115 .5 unit

may add 1 more as I am waiting to see what the line on Vickers/Blaney matchup. GL everyone, hope we get em good this week. :cheers:

UAW-Dodge 400

Do you ever consider the sponsor of an event in making picks? I think it makes sense to see how the practices go, but Montoya (who was the fastest) and Kahne did quite well last month at Las Vegas. I actually lean toward Kyle, Kenseth, and some others--just thinking about this.

Also, just to note, the old track here with the old cars, had 3 consecutive repeat winners (Johnson, Kenseth, Burton) in its 10 years. With the new track (last year) and new cars, maybe that doesn't mean much.

Thanks for posting here. I am new to Nascar and appreciate any insights.

Do you ever consider the sponsor of an event in making picks? I think it makes sense to see how the practices go, but Montoya (who was the fastest) and Kahne did quite well last month at Las Vegas. I actually lean toward Kyle, Kenseth, and some others--just thinking about this.

Also, just to note, the old track here with the old cars, had 3 consecutive repeat winners (Johnson, Kenseth, Burton) in its 10 years. With the new track (last year) and new cars, maybe that doesn't mean much.

Thanks for posting here. I am new to Nascar and appreciate any insights.

Never reallly put much thought into who the sponser of the race is, never really thought about it much. The above picks are for Qualifying only, lines are done once they draw qualifying order, hence you never get to see them on the track practicing as the lines are pulled down before than. There is some great value on Kenseth and Burton right now as I grabbed a little on both for the win and top 3 finish already.

Welcome to the site, hope we all can add many units to are rolls this season. GL this year. :shake:

Not up too high on the units because of playing different amounts on my matchups, should be up much more than this at this point as I am hitting driver matchups decently as I am 27 out of 42 on matchups played so far. I have already locked in Kyle Busch @ +1100, Kenseth @ +1000 and Stewart @ +1000 to win so far. May take a stab at Gordon also, I will not play Johnson this week, if he wins 4 in a row, good for him, not worth it at only 5-1 odds.

Qualifying Matchups

tewart over Hamlin -105 .5 unit
moneybag.gif

Kyle Busch over Gordon +110 .5 unit
moneybag.gif

Bowyer over Martin +100 .5 unit
an_burningbag.gif

Newman over Kahne -115 .5 unit
moneybag.gif

may add 1 more as I am waiting to see what the line on Vickers/Blaney matchup. GL everyone, hope we get em good this week. :cheers:

Not a bad start to the weekend, hit 3 of 4 matchups for +1.05 units on the day. Was worried about the Busch/Gordon matchup till Kyle tore up the track. GL everyone, hope we get em good this weekend.

Busch Race

Stremme over Bliss +115 .5 unit

Busch over Stewart -125 .5 unit

Bowyer over Reutimann -120 .5 unit

Labonte over Vickers -115 .5 unit

All lines from the greek, these lines are pre quailifying lines, I'm sure they will be alot different after qualifying. Lines should be up till qualifying tomm. Stremme has been very good here and had a fast car in practice, Kyle has been stout as usual lately, a fade of Reutimann, and Labonte was fastest in practice and has a top ten in his only start here. GL everyone, lets hit em hard. :cheers:

gl this weekend shooter.

with you on Labonte, against you on Bowyer(the way my saturday picks have gone that may be a good thing for you)

Busch Race

Stremme over Bliss +115 .5 unit
moneybag.gif

Busch over Stewart -125 .5 unit
an_burningbag.gif

Bowyer over Reutimann -120 .5 unit
moneybag.gif

Labonte over Vickers -115 .5 unit
moneybag.gif

All lines from the greek, these lines are pre quailifying lines, I'm sure they will be alot different after qualifying. Lines should be up till qualifying tomm. Stremme has been very good here and had a fast car in practice, Kyle has been stout as usual lately, a fade of Reutimann, and Labonte was fastest in practice and has a top ten in his only start here. GL everyone, lets hit em hard. :cheers:

got lucky on a couple of these plays, hit 3 of 4 for + .95 units on the day. Was thinking about taking Martin but never got a chance to look at any odds today after qualifying and that, I understand I could have had Bobby at much better odds than what I locked in late last night. Still all in all I;ll take it.

Race Day

Edwards over Gordon +105 2 units

Robby Gordon over Riggs +120 2 units

McMurray over Montoya -120 2 units

Reutimann over Menard -120 1 units

Johnson over Gordon +105 1 unit

Kyle Busch over Stewart -125 .5 unit

have some top 3 finishers and to wins that were placed early in the week, will post them tomm. May add antother matchup or two. Hope we get em tomm. , GL everyone. :cheers:

thanks Handykapt :shake:

continued from above

Kenseth
over Jr -130 .5 unit

Edwards top 3 finish
@ +300 .20 unit

Kenseth top 3 finish @ +300 .15 unit

Kyle Busch top 3 finish @ +250 .15 unit

Johnson top 3 finish @ +175 .25 unit

Kyle to win @ +1100 .25 unit

Edwards to win @ +900 .25 unit

Kenseth to win @ +1000 .15 unit

Stewart to win @ +1000 .10 unit

Race Day

Edwards over Gordon +105 2 units
moneybag.gif

Robby Gordon over Riggs +120 2 units
an_burningbag.gif

McMurray over Montoya -120 2 units
an_burningbag.gif

Reutimann over Menard -120 1 units
an_burningbag.gif

Johnson over Gordon +105 1 unit
moneybag.gif

Kyle Busch over Stewart -125 .5 unit
moneybag.gif

Kenseth over Jr -130 .5 unit
an_burningbag.gif

Edwards top 3 finish @ +300 .20 unit
moneybag.gif

Kenseth top 3 finish @ +300 .15 unit
an_burningbag.gif

Kyle Busch top 3 finish @ +250 .15 unit
an_burningbag.gif

Johnson top 3 finish @ +175 .25 unit
an_burningbag.gif

Kyle to win @ +1100 .25 unit
an_burningbag.gif

Edwards to win @ +900 .25 unit
win.gif

Kenseth to win @ +1000 .15 unit
an_burningbag.gif

Stewart to win @ +1000 .10 unit
an_burningbag.gif

have some top 3 finishers and to wins that were placed early in the week, will post them tomm. May add antother matchup or two. Hope we get em tomm. , GL everyone. :cheers:

Wow, wierd day hit 3 of 7 matchups, but lost 2 out of 3 of the big ones and along with hitting the race winner, down - .80 units on the day. Up + 1.20 units on Las Vegas Race Weekend. Well get em next week at Atlanta.

Back