largest play of the season

Cruzer0210

I Tan, Therefore I Am
INDY -3

i am unloading on peyton and co. in this game.. the colts will be ready from start to finish. new england will do the usual try and stya in the game and win it with brady in the 4th qtr.. not gonna happen this time cuz indys gonna spank that ass.

I agree Cruzer. Brady and company will have their hands full again. Much like their last game. Good luck bud.

cruizer!!!! :cheers: i feel the same way about this game. the colts are

HOME. they are gonna play their asses off. i also have a future bet on

on the colts to win the super bowl.

good health to you, cruzer.

though it would be poetic justice (of some sort) for Adam to win the game in the closing seconds.

Early bet on the colts going to the SB...definitely see manning getting over the hump here against his nemesis.

Let's get er dunn cruzzze!!!

Colts get the money. This game reminds me of Steve Young getting the Mouse off his back vs. the Cowboys in 94. Defense for the Colts will come out with their hair on fire, and Manning will follow their lead and do enough to cover.

With you on the Bears and on the Pats in the other one.

Why tease this if your sure the Colts are gonna win as its your bigest play of the season?

Gl all!

Cheers,
Jim

:cheers: :cheers: Colts:cheers: :cheers:

now just waiting to see if my future bet for the superbowl wins.

a couple great picks Cruz, amazing day. give this dude some credit, one of the best cappers around guys. congrats and GL

Back