Large Wager Tonight

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
25-15 (+9.68u)

Texas ML -140 1.5u
Texas RL +125 1u
Texas -0.5 1H (Even $$) 1u
Texas -0.5 1H (-110) 1u

Not normal or conventional to have 2u on a 1H wager... but Im more backing SP vs SP...texas pen is always a red flag and scary.

Alfredo Simon is a terrible matchup for Arlington, where every flyball seems to carry to the extreme. He is a flyball pitcher, with about a 2:1 fly/ground ratio. The thing is, he throws a lot of fastballs, but here's what doenst add up. He doesnt get a lot of strikeouts, he likes to put the ball in play. And the movement on his fastball is minimal, no deception from him and just because texas has seen little of him doesnt worry me.
He doesnt have any secondary pitches except for a curve but he's shown that he has control issues with that pitch so i dont think we'll see much of it.

The free swinging bats in texas's lineup is full of fastball hitters with a lot of power. They wont even need to sit on the fastball tonight because thats all theyll see. He's had some trouble getting behind on batters when he does try to work in his secondary pitches, and as a result, he tends to throw a lot of meatballs over the plate trying to get even in the count. He has no "out pitch", he puts the ball in play. And if hes having trouble getting the ball down and leaving them up in the zone tongiht, its going to be a nightmare for him.

McCarthy has solid numbers against baltimore, and while im sure he'll give up a couple, I think simon gives up a lot more.
Texas had a late surge of runs yesterday after a slow start, and like SN said, when the bats wakeup late at home, they tend to have a big performance in the next game.

Gimme the team smashing the cover off RHSP at home, against a flyball pitcher coming to arlington--who only throws fastballs with little movement, and has no "out pitch". GL:cheers:

(Note-- also have tomorrows over "Circled". Its benson/hendrickson lol.
Depending on tonights result would expect to see something like 11.5 with heavy vig on the over but will probably be playing it as well.

Last edited:
Also playing these two, snagged the over last night and wish i would have put 1/2 unit more on it as i see -125 now. But totals are killing me. This will be all for today.

LAA/Sea Over 9 (-115) 1u
Fish ML +138 1u

I strongly agree on the Texas play, going to see them on my card tonight. Simon should last no more than 5innings and that is very good for Texas. On top of that, could see him getting smacked around a bit for 3-4-5 runs in his start. McCarthy has a big edge in this matchup but the top of the Orioles lineup is en fuego right now.

I strongly agree on the Texas play, going to see them on my card tonight. Simon should last no more than 5innings and that is very good for Texas. On top of that, could see him getting smacked around a bit for 3-4-5 runs in his start. McCarthy has a big edge in this matchup but the top of the Orioles lineup is en fuego right now.

:cheers:

Im going to hope this is a good omen, as the last time we strongly agreed on a play, tampa came into camden and smacked the shit outta eaton.
Killed myself playing too many games that day, and ended up not reaping the benefits. Not making the same mistake here.

Lets cash it bro.

Hile- GL to you as well man

Thanks gsro. Lets see some simon flyballs out of arlington:cheers:

Just wanted to get some down this morning, still may add one more unit on first 5, waiting on some line movement over the next hour or two.

not too much movement yet on that game... a couple of cents both ways on 5dimes but pinny it hasnt budged since like 9? just moved 2 cents like 15 min ago for the first time. RL hasnt budged.

Still will likely add... and btw -36c is now available, so a better line is out there.:angry:

GL Cap...agree on Texas...may still add them myself as I agree on the Simon thing, but it still means backing McCarthy. First team to 10 runs wins...

GL Cap...agree on Texas...may still add them myself as I agree on the Simon thing, but it still means backing McCarthy. First team to 10 runs wins...

Thanks vikes. GL if you play em

Youre right...im sure he'lll give up a couple as well, but I think simon worse.

Wish I had a HR line prop at my book. For Total Texas Hr's or texas home run line -0.5 or ML.

BOL tonight Cap. I think we see plenty of runs in Seattle today. I didn't hit that over until this afternoon and got 9.5, but a + money, so I guess that's OK.

Nice start to the season. Keep it rolling.

damnit bro, Simon is throwing BP for us and he leaves the game with an injury. Good news is, Baltimore bullpen gota go 7.2innings

damnit bro, Simon is throwing BP for us and he leaves the game with an injury. Good news is, Baltimore bullpen gota go 7.2innings

yeah that fucked everything up after he was throwing meatballs right overt the plate

what fucking bullshit. amazing that texas wasnt leading after 5 the way that game was going.

fuck young getting thrown out at the plate

fuck a 2 out HR to luke scott.

the worst thing is the O's are playing to win this game like its a fucking playoff game, bringing in both sarfate and ray? why would they bring in their 2 best relievers with HENDRICKSON up tomorrow. hes gonna need some backup.

whatever i lose tonight, im piling on the over tomorrow. lets hope texas at least wins...:whip:

yeah that fucked everything up after he was throwing meatballs right overt the plate

what fucking bullshit. amazing that texas wasnt leading after 5 the way that game was going.

fuck young getting thrown out at the plate

fuck a 2 out HR to luke scott.

the worst thing is the O's are playing to win this game like its a fucking playoff game, bringing in both sarfate and ray? why would they bring in their 2 best relievers with HENDRICKSON up tomorrow. hes gonna need some backup.

whatever i lose tonight, im piling on the over tomorrow. lets hope texas at least wins...:whip:

must say man, I am pretty disappointed in this game. Id make this bet every time and Id do it again 2morrow. Simon hurts his vagina, otherwise no way it ends 3-3. Simon was throwing straight BP fastballs and getting tee'ed off on. Then Sarfate comes in and throws all off speed and then when Texas finally gets something we got terrible base running by Young. Should of been 2nd and 3rd w/ 1 out there and Blalock up. Kinsler getting thrown out to start the game was a joke as well and of course Young goes yard to follow

Yup, another day on the fucking basepaths, ETG. No surprise.
We capped it with simon giving up the longball and having no other secondary pitches, and in 1 1/3 innings thats exactly what he does! so what can ya do

I would also make this bet in the same situation any day of the week.
Hopefully the next couple come back in our favor or something. Although i keep saying that, and they really dont.

Back