LARGE PLAY for Tuesday

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Seattle -121

Toronto played a 19 inning game on Sunday, then came back Monday and got killed. Bullpen is completely taxed and the pitcher who will be on the mound is fresh off a 125 pitch outing, JA HAPP is not a 8-9 inning guy typically so 125 pitch outing is not the norm for him and I like to go against pitchers who threw a rare pitch count. Baseball is a very mental sport and JA HAPP will feel the pressure of having to go deep in a game to try and give his bullpen that has made over 300 pitches last 2 days. Hutchinson only went 5 today.

Chris Young is on the mound and the sabermetric guys think he is ready for regression and although he might you can't deny his success @ home.

Chris Young
2.42 ERA .191 OPP BA 0.99 WHIP AT HOME..

Seattle has a relatively rested bullpen, there is no recent travel as they've been home for a while. They've won 8 out of 10 so they are playing well. Toronto has lost 7 out of 10 and Edwin isn't back til Friday.

Seattle is the play for Tuesday..

Seattle looks like a sucker play to me Gyno. Agree with all your points and then some, so why such a cheap line of -120 on the home team?

Cause Toronto has a better record..

Line looks right to me, Chris young is expected to regress.. All season he's been deflated prices..

goodluck tonight/health

Seattle and Toronto have same records but the M's have 2 games in hand 63-57(jays) and Seattle (63-55)

Seattle looks like a sucker play to me Gyno. Agree with all your points and then some, so why such a cheap line of -120 on the home team?

To me its sucker if you can't understand the line. I can understand not making Chris Young a large favorite.

I agree with you on this game as far as value goes and I believe 7-8 times out of 10 sea wins this matchup...I made this a play myself and hedged just a hair with a half unit on the under

I can't understand the line Dollaz. With Tor pen situation and Happ on the road, sea should be -140. Hope it hits for you Gyno, but its a pass for me.

Back