Large Bet

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
GS -125 series

Cle has played out of their minds in the 2 games w/o Kyrie. Sure the story is Lebron but even he can't keep this up with such a crappy supporting cast. The tide is going to turn, one of the best things about nba is that in a 7 game series things usually work out in the end. The cavs had their run, but GS came on at the end last night and I expect the ship to be right going forward. The fact that this line has fallen so far is a gift, so im making htis one of the larger wagers i have made.

GL

Have you considered the refs? They've basically decided the series so far.

GS -125 series

Cle has played out of their minds in the 2 games w/o Kyrie. Sure the story is Lebron but even he can't keep this up with such a crappy supporting cast. The tide is going to turn, one of the best things about nba is that in a 7 game series things usually work out in the end. The cavs had their run, but GS came on at the end last night and I expect the ship to be right going forward. The fact that this line has fallen so far is a gift, so im making htis one of the larger wagers i have made.

GL
]

Gotta disagree Dan.

This series is over, imo, which could well be wrong.

Bron for the first time in his career is being assertive multiple games in a row in playoffs. Imagine if he woulda done that in past 6-7 years, lol. He will win an MVP shooting 365 and averaging a near triple-double.

The Cavs have taken the lifeblood of GSW away, Steph Curry. Who knows how the fall in Houston is really affecting him but he has been godawful for most part.

I told Hunt earlier today, albeit a different opponent...this reminds me of Detroit-Cleveland in 2007...Cle had no business winning that series but they were so much better 'in that series' and the opponent was too cocky...I expect same flow to happen here...Cavs win game 4 in a struggle...then Dubs give their 'last effort' back in Oakland for Game 5...and Cavs wrap it up in 6...

Lebron Legacy is fulfilled...

Suffering Cleveland fans finally have their parade...

Have you considered the refs? They've basically decided the series so far.

Just stop. Your embarrasing yourself around nba forum because you don't know a lick about the NBA. Frankly, it is getting extremely annoying. Not just for me, but for many who have PM'ed me or texted me...including Cavs fans:idea:

Just stop. Your embarrasing yourself around nba forum because you don't know a lick about the NBA. Frankly, it is getting extremely annoying. Not just for me, but for many who have PM'ed me or texted me...including Cavs fans:idea:

People have pm'd you because they're annoyed with tip? Why don't they just tell tip?

BAR I hate being against you on something basketball related, bud. LeBron is incredible there is no denying that but I just don't think he can keep this up with no help. If Delly keeps this up for the series and then you might be right but it's just so unprecedented... Even linsanity cooled off after a few wks. We'll see what happens though.

I wish you the best D. They still got a chance but they need to figure out this Cavs defense and they need to all wake up and lay it on the line. GL man.

I think you should just take GS moneyline to win game 4 if you feel this way...GS cant win w/o winning game 4 IMO...and the value should be pretty close to the same right?

Dan,

The Warriors definitely can win it but it's not something I would put money just because you don't think Lebron can continue doing what he is doing. The Warriors say they're letting him do what he's doing. He's not the reason the Warriors can't get a defensive rebound. He's not the one diving for loose balls and making curry uncomfortable all the time.

The minutes played means zero with a night off. Both teams are fine, they're youg dudes.

Can I see photos of the gardening and read some of the writing samples?

Gardening I can get you tomorrow. The writing is copyrighted. Not going anywhere fast, but copyrighted nonetheless. Not ready for prime time anyway.

The old "GS can't play bad three games in a row" bit. Heard this before the last game except it was two in a row.

Seriously, when has GS ever looked like the better team......a few minutes every 4th qtr? That's because Cleveland is tired by then. If they had the same bench as GS, every game would be a blowout.

Who says Lebron cant keep this up? He's done it three times in a row. GS has zero answer for him. And he's not playing alone; he's drawing 3-4 defenders and passing the ball to Delly, Smith, and Thompson for wide open shots

GS does have a shot, though. They have to bench Bogut and play Lee at least 25 minutes next game. He's a better scorer and passer than Bogut. Iggy needs to be on the court as much as possible, also. They do those two things and they have a chance. If they continue with Bogut, its over

The old "GS can't play bad three games in a row" bit. Heard this before the last game except it was two in a row.

Seriously, when has GS ever looked like the better team......a few minutes every 4th qtr? That's because Cleveland is tired by then. If they had the same bench as GS, every game would be a blowout.

Who says Lebron cant keep this up? He's done it three times in a row. GS has zero answer for him. And he's not playing alone; he's drawing 3-4 defenders and passing the ball to Delly, Smith, and Thompson for wide open shots

GS does have a shot, though. They have to bench Bogut and play Lee at least 25 minutes next game. He's a better scorer and passer than Bogut. Iggy needs to be on the court as much as possible, also. They do those two things and they have a chance. If they continue with Bogut, its over

Finally agree with some thing.

David Lee in 3 games against the Cavs this season, played 51 minutes with 38 points (15-21 FG's), 13 rebounds and 5 assists.

Bogut should be at the back of the arena with Perkins playing tiddly-winks.

Finally agree with some thing.

David Lee in 3 games against the Cavs this season, played 51 minutes with 38 points (15-21 FG's), 13 rebounds and 5 assists.

Bogut should be at the back of the arena with Perkins playing tiddly-winks.
:rofl:

David Lee was mentioned...and although just a brutal guy on defense, this is kinda series he could be very good in...

David Lee was mentioned...and although just a brutal guy on defense, this is kinda series he could be very good in...

at 14 mill one would hope eh?

cap...there's a HUGE difference between 2 and 3 in a row...esp when you're playing a team with a closer like Lebron. When Kyrie was still in, I told Killa that this series was up for grabs. That there were gonna be 5 close games and the Cavs would have to win 4 of them. It seemed daunting, but I know the difference between Cleveland and GSW. Gsw's team is historically stacked. To be number one in offense and defense in the west isn't something that just happened by accident. They're the quintessential modern era basketball team. The one reason I felt the series was STILL up for grabs was that Bron was going to play with poise down the stretch and I felt that Bron had much more motivation then anyone on GSW. It came to easy for them this season. Bron is playing for the city of Cleveland and his legacy. Sure everyone has motivation in the finals but there ARE differing levels of it in my opinion and how can a team who never had to face any adversity all season really respect just how precious a thing it is to win an NBA championship? Obviously I had no idea that Delly would be this scrappy (the ONLY reason GSW hasn't run Cleveland off the court). But I'll say this... GSW is and should be the favorites to win the series from here. It was bad for the Cavs to let Curry find a groove late in game 3. I still expect a few GSW blowouts in this series and I'm afraid they're gonna come in games 4 and 5. Will I bet on them? Hell fucking no. I think Cleveland is a huge favorite right now inside a minute in a tie game and they've shown so far, putting themselves in a position to control their destiny with the final shot in regulation each and every game.

The one thing I'm sure of is that if GSW is to win this series, they're not losing game 4. If anyone wants to bet GSW for the series, they're inviting unneeded variance to their capping with absolutely no value added beyond the outcome of game 4.

Iggy starts, Bogut benched and plays only 3 minutes, Lee played 15...would like to see more, but Livingston played well . Kerr a smart man

Iggy starts, Bogut benched and plays only 3 minutes, Lee played 15...would like to see more, but Livingston played well . Kerr a smart man

If Kerr was truly that smart he'd have played this line-up in Game 3. All the adjustment signs were there in Game's 1 and 2 and the regular season meetings with the Cavs.

If I had a penny everytime ivy mentioned he told or spoke to killa or worm I would be a rich man

I like all the activity/hatred in NBA forum..it is like 2007 all over again:cheers3:

I might bump that Tigers thread for the weekend. We could use a little hate in the baseball forum.

Back