Large bet on Tiger to win the British Open

King Slap

CTG Honorary Super Moderator
Simply put, I've been looking at Tigers odds since I was 15, (9 years ago) and these are the best I've seen 2 hours before tee-off of a major (minus a few of the post Elen bs majors)

I just had to deposit $300 just for this play.

Tiger Woods +825 (bookmaker) - Risking $300 to win $2475

Obviously not the GREATEST value, but I've just never really seen this before, a must play IMO

(fwiw I did $350 and did $25 on Dustin Johnson 40/1 - mainly cause of BAR's General thread, and 25 on Bill Haas 65/1 because I consider him a friend)

Obviously a strong number, interesting though. Coming off an injury where he admitted not being able to practice, also said the rough could impact his tender elbow. This was actually the first major in a while where I thought of fading the big cat. He doesn't seem to have his swagger on major courses around the greens like he use to. Anyway gl.

agreed looks good so far, he's the only player out there that looks like he can handle it for 4 days. Tons of 1st round has beens are shitting the bed today!
GL Slap

Yeah Jimenez has looked great, wonder if he can keep it up for 4 rounds though

El Tigre has been very very impressive imo. That back 9 yesterday woah.

Hes going to break though eventually and win one of these, i hope its this weekend

doesnt hurt that I have DJ @ 40/1 too, hes been up down though

and I know Bill via the CVS Classic event in RI every year

Back