Lambs Tonight

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
They regressed badly last Sunday. The only thing that stopped Washington from scoring 40+ was Washingtons mistakes. False start, holding, mishandling the football etc..
This defense never adjusted from the 1st snap. The Rams 3-4 was completely out of position to stop the run and they never adjusted. The OLBs were standup DE's and were pass rushing into the backfield as Olgetree was left with Barron who is more of a safety to make tackles. Olgetree got wiped out by 2 linemen and often times Barron wasn't in the picture. They gave up whatever yards Washington needed. Didn't mater if it was 1st and 20 or 2nd and 15, Redskins did what they wanted. It was that bad for the Rams D. Unless the 6-6 score late in the Seattle game was lucky, I don't see how anyone can lay money on a team that looks so lost defensively. Quinn is a DE playing LB. Donald is a DT playing DE. Barron is a Safety playing MLB. Talk about fucked up. Quinn has no idea what he's doing standing up and they moved Donald further away from the QB.
Offensively, Goff is 1-8 as a starter. He had an opportunity for a game tying drive and he pissed all over himself throwing a pick on the 1st play. Anyone who saw that pass, might not see another worse pass in your lifetime.
Personally, after seeing Goff in his press conferences, he's not over his egregious mistake. Don't expect Gurley to do much vs the Niners run D. He'll tuck and run for 3 to -3 yards. Unless he's used in space, he's blind as a bat.
This is a degen special. Anything more than beer money risked, let alone watching this garbage, needs their heads examined. GL

Niners D, specifically the front 7, even without stud Foster is pretty legit. Not sure Goff can expose the secondary.

Niners passing game has been all-time bad. Any improvement and they should win this game easily. But that's the question, can it improve? Hoyer looks bad while Hyde looks like a top 3 back.

I don't know if it'll be an easy win but I think we're seeing a Rams team that is still figuring things out defensively. When I tell you it was bad, their D was lost. They had no idea where they were supposed to be and what's more hilarious, Quinn was looking to come out every other play. Bizarre stuff.

Last edited:
I like the Carlos Hyde over 72.5 prop. As mentioned Rams D is a mess & where else will the 9ers offense come from?

Rams were that bad last week that they probably roll. Niners 'moral victory' over the Hags still resonating with the people.

Liking the S Watkins u56.6 yards - have not been impressed do not feel like he and Goff have much chemistry

Back