Lambs -3?

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
This might be a Vegas prank. If you thought the Rams were thoroughly outcoached in the 1st half 24-7, wait until they play against a coach who actually knows what he's doing. Watch the 2nd series of Hard Knocks and listen to Rob Boras who is the horses ass OC. Tell me what kind of job you think he's doing when his Oline is walking up to the LOS in an electric environment. There's a reason why they can't win and it starts with this coaching staff. How does Chris Wenke have a job. How does Jeff Fisher and his brother have a job? How does Rob Boras have a job? There's a reason why Fisher isn't signed past this season. He might be gone before the season is over when they start 2-7.

it's not a real CTG NFL season until we get one of the biggest lambs fans ripping apart their own team :shake: we back!!!

btw - they do suck, don't think they are as prepared for the future or that laced with talent to boot a guy from camp

LOL. Every year I expect to see a change with this team and it never happens. Lack of execution, lack of football IQ, lack of player progress. Cowboys embarrassed the Rams in the 1st half. It was that ugly. This hype has people's minds twisted. We need Jim Harbaugh here. I took a picture with Jim in Tahoe a few weeks ago and believe me, I planted the seed for LA and it wasn't like he wasn't interested.

Line has dropped to a pk. Bottom 5 coach vs a playoff coach is not a good match up for my pork chops, especially in the 1st half

The sheep is right on cue. Opening drive for KC is a TD. Didn't matter what the down and distance was on 3rd downs, Rams weren't stopping them.

One thing that can save this team is their run offense. The RBs Gurley, Bennie Cunningham and Malcom Brown are running really well and the oline is opening holes. Gurley has only played a few plays but he looks crazy good. Rams offense is also putting up points which is something they couldn't do the last 8 preseasons. Defense looks average without Quinn in there. Their LBs are questionable vs the run. Lastly, I think Goff is catching on. Does it mean he's the opening day starter? Only if he lights it up the next 2 games. I think the light went on yesterday. We'll see.

Back