Lambs -2.5?

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Must be because the Sheep are just shredding everyone this preseason? Must be because of their great head coach who always has something up his sleeve for the following week? What a joke this line is.

Hams, I mean Lambs, I mean Rams -2.5 to anyone is a joke. Time to check into this fraud of a team. I used to blame Sum BadFraud. It wasn't him. It's this coaching staff that has no clue what they're doing in their practices apparently because their performance on the field is an abomination. 8 under for season total is money in da bank brah.

Last edited:
I don't want to belabor the point but today it's 1 TD by the offense and another L. Fisher has no clue what he's doing offensively. Gurley will be a wasted draft pick. He'll eventually be just like Tavon Austin, will look to get the hell out of this offense. This team can't win. Plain and simple. Am I repeating myself? Wow

Last edited:
Another classic postgame interview with the zen master. "It was fun to let them go out and just play." What does that mean Mr. Fisherman? That they lost on their own tonight without the coaching staff to blame? Do you mean, with your guidance, we would have won our first preseason game? Mr. fisherman says the next 2 days will be the toughest regarding cuts. How about ownership making a cut? Get rid of the overvalued losing coach? Maybe Mr. Fisherman should be a draft scout, although he has moved up twice in drafts and given up picks for 2 midget sized players. How does this guy keep his job???

Last edited:
Wiseplayer, do you think the Rams will be any good this year? Thoughts on Fisher?

Back