Lakers suck D!ck in the 4th quarter what's their..

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
D

ddk997

What's their ATS in the 4th quarter this year?

SHIT blown a huge lead last night and doing the same tonight.

Funny-Dwight-Howard-Lakers-Meme.jpg
4415768_1.jpg

Unbelivafuckable 4th quarter by the Lakers...up by 13 with 9 minutes left and they end up going 5-23? 12 turnovers? outscored 29-13?

WHAT THE FUCK!

ddk...what did you expect? must have had a ton on this game.

After what happened last night, I expected a stronger finish and better game.

That happened in the 3rd quarter, then fourth comes around after Howard goes down with that bum ass injury again it looks like Smush Parker days

Lakers almost blew another one today, that's four straight games blowing huge leads.

They had an 18 point lead in the 3rd against the Pistons

I think that they just get a bit too complacent + Mike tries to give Nash and Kobe rest in such big leads. I watched it happen many times this season. If Lakers start poorly, Mike usually still waits to bring them back. He does it with 6 - 7 minutes to go and if Lakers played badly before, they all stop playing all together, just waiting on Kobe to bail them out.
Rival teams understand that as well and focus on him even more than usually.

I think that Mike needs to change a bit the rotation in the 4th quarter. Maybe pull out Kobe with 3 - 4 minutes left in the third and bring him back 10 minutes to the end or something like that.

Not a day goes by wondering how Phil Jacksons triangle would of done for D12 Gasol Kobe and Nash

Back