Lakers In How Many?

MeasyMoney

Give me Football or give me death
I THINK THEY BEAT SPURS IN 6...THEN GO ON TO FACE THE STONS!!

SORRY BAR BUT LAKERS TAKE THEIR REVENGE THIS TIME!

OR I COULD BE :bong: AS SHIT N BE TALKIN OUT OF MY ASS

I JUST KNOW LAKERS TO THE FINALS! :smiley_acbe:

derek-fisher-med.jpg

Last edited:
NO! I refuse to have flashbacks of that :eyes:

not now when I supressed it so efficiently through the years :nono:

Just think if Michael had a Pau or a Shaq. Wow!

he had a pippen, kerr (one of the best 3 point shooters in the league) and every other role player that was necessary to be a winning team. its real bad that jordan fans think he did it by himself. he had probably one of the best all-around supporting casts in a NBA team

lakers wont win

i hope your saying that as a spurs fan and not because you really believe so...spurs are old and they are done after this series. hornets were young and agile thats why spurs couldnt end the series sooner...lakers are young and experienced...its over buddy...kobe won MVP, next will be his 4th ring, then the gold medal which i could give a shit less who wins that but he will anyways.

I'm a Lakers fan and believe in them, but still, as we all seen against the Hornets, Spurs got the heart of a champion and they won't go down without a fight. Odom and Gasol will have to be on top of their game and Kobe will have to find a way to get past Bowen and remain healthy after that.
Lakers in 6 means that they will eliminate the Spurs in San Antonio. Strong statement. They will have to defend their home and go 2 - 0, win one on a road and than close the series at home. Lakers in 5 if all goes well, but if Lakers lose the one of the first two, that will make the life much harder...

he had a pippen, kerr (one of the best 3 point shooters in the league) and every other role player that was necessary to be a winning team. its real bad that jordan fans think he did it by himself. he had probably one of the best all-around supporting casts in a NBA team

why do people put words in other's mouth?

No place did i say jordan did it by himself. If he would have done it by himself he would have failed over and over again.

Phil got Mike to have faith in a bunch of nobodies. everyone on that roster was a nobody but jordan before the run began.

im just saying i woulda loved to see michael play with a dominant big.

not many teams win rings without a real/dominant big. just look at past winners.

just shows how more special michael was that he could win without one imo and the effectiveness of his role players more.

why do people put words in other's mouth?

No place did i say jordan did it by himself. If he would have done it by himself he would have failed over and over again.

Phil got Mike to have faith in a bunch of nobodies. everyone on that roster was a nobody but jordan before the run began.

im just saying i woulda loved to see michael play with a dominant big.

not many teams win rings without a real/dominant big. just look at past winners.

just shows how more special michael was that he could win without one imo and the effectiveness of his role players more.

:shake:

wow game 1 is lakers -7 at pinnacle...i was expectin something around 4....still gonna take lakers but not as many units...any opinions on a side with that line?

if kobe competes in olympics when does he have surgery?
sometime after the Olympics, late September, which could mean that he misses up to the first month of the next season. I think that this is ridiculous, but he gets a pass on this issue in LA because people believe that winning a gold medal is a "special" achievement. I think the Lakers organization should get the final say:shake:

As a dog in 2008 the Spurs are 6-12 ats and have lost 7 times by margins that would cover this spread. I believe the Spurs won because the Hornets could not shake their personal devils. The memory of all the times the Spurs had owned them. Through 1996 the Lakers are 5-5 vs the Spurs straight up. No history of domination. Lakers will win based on substantially greater ability. Spurs GM needs to eliminate all the old men from that team. Horry and Finley obvious examples although Horry is still good in the asshole thug role. Number of games? Would go with 6.

Game 1 will be a massacre. And generally I don't see this series going to 7 games no way, Lakeshow should have too much for them. That is unless they hurt some of our guys.:hang:

SA worn out by the young guns in NO.
LA rested, LA younger, LA has some experience, LA more talented...

Lakers in 6
Lakers laying the pts in Gm1 too

With all the love in the world for my Croatian friend!
I know I am stepping on your toes Satyr, but just could not resist today :)

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FR7Z1Pq2s5I&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

haha nevermind I guess...

Timmy had a great game winner there before Fish got an even better one. :D

both AMAZING shots really. Fisher's shot is classic but Timmay over O'Neal is wow as well...

I won't go into the discussion of whether the shotclock was played too late or if it's possible to even launch a shot with 0,4...

great shot :shake:

Back