Laid 11 with Dallas

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Also some quarter bets but thought the game bet the best value.
When in doubt go with the wishes of the strong team.
This is Dallas
They are playing Baron Davis who they have many memories of..
They lost by 11 at the Clippers
They are healthy
Think it would be crazy for the Clippers to play Camby or Gordon. They are already minus Kaman.
All 3 refs have been good for the home team in blow outs.
Clippers have to play tomorrow while Dallas has a day off
The last 6 times Dallas has beaten the Clippers they are 5-1 ats.
Can anyone really expect them to not beat the Clippers today by at least as much as they lost to them by in LA.
Dallas is 6-1 ats in their last 7 games.
GL

Added over 206 in Denver. Noticed the bet in dddk997's thread and it is very logical. After a loss Toronto is 5-2 over. The exceptions were Bobcats twice who they beat easily. Do not see that today. These teams dislike each other and it should be somewhat competitive. Too many favorable angles to count here. Not good from a ref view with Palmer but keep seeing 210-218 ranges myself. GL

Love Dallas tonight.

Your on 1Q, 1H, and game?

I was on Clippers too back then ML, Spread... but this situation is perfect for Dallas.

A little first half and first quarter. More actually in the fourth as the Clippers hammered Dallas in the 4th in LA. Still much more on the game. Just find it almost impossible to imagine them not getting to 11 plus.

would be more impressed if you laid eleven IN dallas !!

good stuff as usual tuck. gl

Played Dallas too. Hope J-Ho will play.
Was waiting on this one since the win at Sacramento. They need to start this 7 games homestand with confidence.
Plus they have revenge on this guys as you mentioned.

Good luck tonight tuck.

like denver over---

toronto cannot guard 3's and stop any power forwards that are good--

teh whole west will score over 100 on raps----

raps also will score off a loss-- last year devner scored 137 on toronto and alaso beat them in toronto, they were dunking all over them

Thank you. Glad my fourth quarter bet won. Will be putting out a much larger than usual post tomorrow. But I should warn you there will be a little emotion. The title will be Kampachi said "I Feel So Pumped"

Back