LA odds on NL pennant

big_units

Pretty much a regular
smogers only get +140 to win the NL pennant right now? i know everyone is high on LA, but compared to atlanta at +320, st louis at +410, and shittsburgh at +550, this is pretty out of whack. then, when you consider the smogers will be most likely playing 1 or even both series with the opposition holding home field, one of those teams having the best home record in mlb--don't see how you can't go against LA with these odds.

Dodgers are winning their division. Hard to take any of the NL central teams bc you don't know which 2 will be in the one game playoff where anything can happen

Keyshaw is struggling and has come back to reality since getting hit a ffew weeks ago. Grienke with his anxiety issues can't pitch on the road in big games. And they have no one to fear after that. Going to be hard to win on the road with this staff after 1-2 so underdog team just needs 1 win in La. They really timed their hot streak badly and have been terrible offensively now dating back to July.

the teams in the 1 game playoff will not matter, since they will not be playing either of them in the 1st round...smogers will be playing a division winner, and very likely will be playing 3 of those 5 games on the road. the line really is ridiculous when you examine the records and remaining schedules/matchups.

I'm not talking about them playing a team from the one gamer, I'm talking they will not have to play in the one gamer. Neither will atlanta. That's why those teams odds are better. They don't have to play a best of one to make it to the NLDS. 2 of the 3 central teams will.

Back