LA Coliseum

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
I grew up in Stamford Connecticut during the 70's. I turned on my tv in weather very similar to what they're having now. I watched this blue and gold helmet with horns playing in the warm sun. At 7 years old I said to myself, "Thats where im going to live." Low and behold I moved to California and tomorrow I get to attend their playoff game on the same grounds. I will be a kid in a candy store tomorrow while I'm tailgating all day. It's a dream come true for me.

I also grew up in CT and I'm still here. Smart move on your part. Not only is the foot of snow we just got a killer but it's gonna be below 0 all weekend and the taxes are outrageous! Enjoy the game!

Primetime Sat night, couldn't ask for much more. Never been to the Coliseum but seems wise to walk in a group at night from what I understand.

Have fun

You suffered through the Fisher years and nailed the turnaround of this team in August with the new coach...a playoff game well deserved for a long-time fan. Enjoy it Wise!

Titans fans have suffered more from Jeff Fisher than Rams fans. Wouldn't it be fantastic if both Ex Jeff Fisher teams pull out a playoff win on Sat. Fisher is somewhere sitting in Nashville or LA or Montana and will be watching these games closely
The Jeff Fisher Ex Party Titans/Rams Sat!!!

You suffered through the Fisher years and nailed the turnaround of this team in August with the new coach...a playoff game well deserved for a long-time fan. Enjoy it Wise!
Thanks buddy. I'm 51 years old and I feel like a kid. Coach McVay gets all the credit. The guy is a legit NFL HC where there aren't many.

Titans fans have suffered more from Jeff Fisher than Rams fans. Wouldn't it be fantastic if both Ex Jeff Fisher teams pull out a playoff win on Sat. Fisher is somewhere sitting in Nashville or LA or Montana and will be watching these games closely
The Jeff Fisher Ex Party Titans/Rams Sat!!!
I really try to forget about JF

Have fun, my friends were just there for the niners game said he loved it. Was his first NFL game as well.

Back