KU vs. South Florida

Hutch

Pretty much a regular
Take it for what is worth. A source close to the team told me that their is a very good chance that KU's starting QB will not play Saturday. He suffered a shoulder injury during the Toledo game.

I put money on South Florida on Monday at +5.5. It was more of a "fade Kansas" play than anything. The fact that KU has graduated their once great defense has been obvious this year. Their offense has never been anything special, so the loss of the QB may not be that big of a deal here.

I'm just speaking from a capping perspective here because I like Mangino and what he has done for the program up there. It's just that he doesn't have the personnel this year.

King..good to see a fellow Jayhawk around. By the sounds of it..I've got twenty years on ya. I graduated in 84. Can't wait for CBB.

Thanks for info rooferman.

Just wondering if maybe this is addition by subtraction?..lol

Yanks26Sox6 said:
i also played this the other night. strictly for south florida's offense against kansas' defense.

ummm....ku lost all their defensive starters and are getting shelled this season so far!!!!

Dudes Adam Barmann is TERRIBLE!

I saw him in person twice last year and a few times on the tube. He is hanus. I dont know shit about S. Florida, but if Barmann is a favorite, the dog should be pounded.

Pags..Barmann is not very good. Sad to day..I think Sooner has the right play. My only hope is for a 3 pt win...that way Sooner and I would both be happy.

Back